Verizon Jetpack 8800L WideBand Directional Building Antenna 20ft Cable
- In Stock - We Usually Ship This Item In 1-2 Days
- Short Description:
- Wilson WideBand Directional Antenna PLUS 20 Foot RG-58 Cable PLUS 8800l Adapter. The Adapter Fits The 8800l's TS-9 Port.
Verizon Jetpack 8800l Directional Antenna + 20 Foot Cable
Use This Antenna Kit To Connect Your Verizon Jetpack 8800l
Wilson Directional Antenna With 20 Foot Cable and adapter for the 8800L hotspot. This antenna fits the TS-9 Port In The Verizon Jetpack 8800l Hotspot. (8800l hotspot not included). It is designed To Be Mounted Outdoors and pointed toward your nearest service provider tower. The kit comes with a TS-9 adapter that fits one of your Jetpack 8800l port. The TS-9 Adapter will also fit many other Hotspots, Jetpacks and MiFi devices.
Getting The Best Results
Adding an antenna to the 8800l requires getting the antenna to an area with good signal - such as outdoors. The better the signal is where you mount the antenna, the better your hotspot data speeds will be. An external antenna doesn't create a signal, it pickup any available signal.
Other options to improving the signal to the Verizon 8800l is a building signal booster system. Check out the home signal booster systems on our website. A signal booster system does not require a connection to your hotspot.
2 TS-9 Ports - 2 Antennas?
Some of our customers use two antennas to get a more consistent signal. They get a little bit better result. However, most do fine with one antenna connected to one 8800l port.
About The Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna
Wilson's Wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna collects the cell tower signal and sends it through the cable to your device,
- High-gain In Cellular, 3G & 4G Frequencies
- Directional - Point It Towards Your Providers Nearest Cell Tower
- U-Bolt Mounting Hardware Included
- Weather resistant
Cable: 20 Foot Cable With N Male connector (For Antenna) on one end and SMA Male connector (For Your Device) on the other.
TS-9 Adapter - Connects to devices with TS-9 ports.
Warning: Lightning protection is recommended for all installations (Wilson Surge Protector 859902). Take extreme care to ensure that neither you nor the antenna comes near any electric power lines.
The Wilson WideBand Antenna includes an adjustable mounting bracket and will accommodate pipe diameters from 1.25 to 2 (pipe not included). Mount the antenna so that there is at least 3 feet of clearance in all directions around it. Position the antenna so that it has the most unobstructed line of sight to the cellular service provider's strongest signal. If you are using a wireless amplifier, make sure the antenna is not pointing across your own roof.
weBoost app For Installation Help
You can use the weBoost App that has signal strength reading and direction of nearest service provider tower. Just load the android or Apple app on your mobile device. More weBoost App information.
Antenna Package Contents
- Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna - L Bracket, 2 - U-Bolts with Pipe Brackets, 4 - 1/4” Split-Lock Washers, 4 - 1/4”-20 nuts.
- 20 Foot RG-58 or LMR®-195 Cable with N Female & SMA Male Connectors,
- 20 Inch TS-9 /SMA Female Cable
Read Blog Post: Optimizing the Directional Antenna
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna Specifications
|Frequency Band (MHz)||698-814||814-960||1695-2180||2180-2700|
|Average Beamwidth Gain (dBi)||5.2||5.1||6.7||6.5|
- F/B ratio: >10 dB Avg
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohms
- Polarization: Vertical / Horizontal
- Half-Power Beam width (°) - Low Band: 65 Vert. 100-109 Horiz.
- Half-Power Beam width (°) - High Band: 55 Vert. 70-85 Horiz.
- Maximum Power: 50 watts
- Connector: N-Female
- Dimension: 11.75” x 8.5” x 2.50” In / 300 x 210 x 65 mm
- Weight: 1.8 lbs / .8 Kg
- Temperature Range: -40° to 131° F / -40° to 55° centigrade
- Rated Wind Velocity: 134 MPH / 60 m/s
- Radome Material: ABS Anti UV
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Water Resistance: IPX Weather Rated
*LMR is a registered trademark of Times Microwave Systems