Wilson 311119 Trucker RV Antenna Roof/Hole Mount 800/1900MHz SMA M
- No Longer Available
Wilson RV Trucker Cellular Antenna with SMA Male Connector - Designed to span roofs with large gaps such as the attics found in most Recreational Vehicles (RV's). Antenna extends 13.5 inches above the roof line. And features a spring to reduce impact damage.
The Wilson Trucker Antenna made specifically for Recreational Vehicles.
The Wilson RV Trucker Antenna transfers all energy from your cell phone, cellular amplifier or other mobile device to the outside antenna. The included mounting hardware is designed to span roofs with large gaps such as the attics found in most Recreational Vehicles (RV's). For installation through roofs without an attic, we provide instructions on cutting the 5/8" by 7" threaded rod. The threaded rod is brass and cuts easily. Antenna extends 17.5 inches above the roof line. And features a spring to reduce impact damage. Because of it's innovative design the Recreational Vehicle Trucker can be mounted on any surface - Metal, Fiberglass, Wood, Etc. You can expect excellent performance on RV's, Trucks, Cars, Boats, Homes or almost any other application. Includes 13.5 feet of RG-58 low loss coax cable and SMA Maler connector. Antenna whip now has spring base to absorb some impact without breaking. An External Antenna Adapter is requied to connect directly to your phone.
Works on all cellular phone signals 700MHz - 1900MHz (see specifications below).
- Cellular Antenna made for RVs
- Built-In Spring Reduces Impact Damage
- Mounting Rod Spans RV Attic - Distance Between RV’s Roof & Headliner
- Can Be Cut For Various Mounting Depths
Works on All RV's (Motor Homes, 5Th Wheels, Trailers, Etc.) Works on any surface - metal, fiberglass, wood, etc. Antenna extends 18 inches above the roof line and comes with 13.5 feet of RG-58 coax cable. Antenna whip now has spring base to absorb some impact without breaking. Note: An External Antenna Adapter is requied to connect directly to your phone.
Trucker Antenna Specifications
- Antenna Gain
- : 700-800 MHz - Gain: 3.1 dBi
- : 824-894 MHz - Gain: 4.1 dBi
- : 880-960 MHz - Gain: 2.0 dBi
- : 1710-1880 MHz - Gain: -1.8
- : 1850-1990 MHz - Gain: 6.12 dBi
- : 2110-2170 MHz - Gain: -2.6
- Impedance: 50 ohms / both bands
- Radiation: Omni
- Polarization: Vertical
- 9 wave length 806-894 MHz
- 1.95 wave length 1850-1990 MHz
- Ground Plane: Built in Ground Plane
- Connecter: SMA Male
- Material: Whip - Stainless Steel
- Coax Cable: RG-58 / 13.5'
- Height: 18" (24" Including Threaded Mount)
- Mount: 5/8" by 7" Threaded Mounting Rod