Panorama Portable MIMO Antenna Ultra Wideband SMA M / FME F
- In Stock - Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Short Description:
- Ultra Wideband 2x2 MIMO Antenna. Comes with 2 SMA Male connectors and 2 FME Female screw on adapters to connect to your Router with same type connectors. May require additional External Antenna Adapter to connect to your USB Modem, Hotspot or Router.
Portable MIMO Antenna with SMA Male Connectors & FME Female Screw On Adapters
The Panorama Ultra Wideband MIMO (Multiple Input and Multiple Output) Antenna (DMM-7-27) will provide strong 2G, 3G or 4G connection and faster transfer speeds for your modem or router. It comes with a 6.5 foot cable with 2 SMA Male connectors. It also comes with 2 FME Female screw on adapters to fit devices or External Antenna Adapters with FME Male connectors.
This unique 'X' design enables MIMO connectivity accoss a huge frequency range and with the options of desk or window mounting the antenna is ideal for use, or to provide connectivity on the move.
Portable MIMO Connectivity
This multiband portable antenna is designed to be slim and portable. with feet, for freestanding, a suction cup for window mounting and clips for attaching to a laptop the DMM is a versertile and compact travel companion to ensure you have perfect signal in all situations.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
To connect to your USB Modem, Hotspot or cellular router that does not have FME or SMA connectors, you will need an external antenna adapter that plugs into your device and has FME Male connectors to connect to this antenna. Find your USB Modem, Hotspot or Router device on our website to see if there is an external antenna adapter available.
- MIMO Ultra WideBand Antenna with SMA Male Connectors
- 2 SMA Female To FME Female Screw On Adapters
- 1 Suction Cup Window Mount
- 2 Screen Clips
- 6.5 foot RG-174 Cable (2 Meters)
- Antenna 1 & 2 Frequency Ranges: 698-960 & 1710-2700
- Operational Bands: 2G, 3G & 4G
- Radiation Pattern: Omni Directional
- VSWR: < 2.5:1
- Peak Gain 698-960 MHz: 2.5 dBi (Excluding Cable Loss)
- Peak Gain 1710-2170 MHz: 4 dBi (Excluding Cable Loss)
- Peak Gain 2.2 - 2.7 GHz: 3 dBi (Excluding Cable Loss)
- Max Input Power: 20 Watts
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Cable Length: 6.5 feet (2 meters)
- Cable Type: RG-174
- Connectors 2 x SMA Male
- Adapters 2 x SMA Female To FME Female
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 5.94 inches (137 x 151 mm)
- Material: U.V. Stabilized ABS
- Manufacturer Part #: DMM-7-27