Novatel MiFi 4510L 3db Antenna Kit
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 24 Hours
Wilson 3db Magnet Mount Antenna and External Antenna Adapter for Novatel Verizon MiFi 4510L Hotspot.
Boost the cell signal to your Verizon 4510L MiFi device with the external antenna kit. A better cell signal can mean faster Internet speeds.
How To Use
To use this external antenna is easy.
- Turn off your Hotspot device.
- Mount the Antenna close to an outside window in buildings or on the roof of a vehicle.
- Attach the external antenna adapter to the antenna cable connector.
- Plug the external antenna adapter into the RF port on the MiFi device.
The antenna should be mounted on a piece of metal (over 3 inch diameter is best) which will act as a ground plane to bounce the signal off of. For buildings, consider the Wilson Window Mount with Suction Cups to stick on a window. For vehicles, mount outside the vehicle on the metal roof.
Antenna Kit Includes:
- Wilson 3db Magnetic Mount Antenna,
- External Antenna Adapter (18").
WARNING - To purchase this product, you must read this notice and agree to buy and use this product at your risk. Although it's rare, using this external antenna adapter can damage your device and void the device's warranty. When an external antenna adapter is inserted into the port on your mobile device, your device's antenna is sometimes disconnected so that your device can receive the signal through an external antenna. When you remove the adapter, your device's antenna should reconnect. If it does not, your device will show a weak or no signal and no service. This lack of signal means that the switch that connects and reconnects the adapter is damaged or stuck. Despite the adapter manufacturer's testing, some devices may have weak ports and be damaged using this product. Damage may also be caused by pushing adapters in too far, twisting the connector when inserting or removing and by pulling on the adapter cable. As an alternative, we recommend a powered signal booster that does not require a connection to your devices RF port. These signal boosters will perform better than just an antenna directly connected to your device without the risk of plugging in an antenna adapter.
About The Wilson Magnetic Mount Cellular Antenna
The Wilson Magnet Mount Cell Phone Antenna was carefully designed to minimize loss and maximize gain in 700MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz and 2100MHz bands. It is about 12 inches tall and includes a small magnetic base. It comes with 10 feet of cable and has an FME Female connector. More Antenna Information.
- Frequency: 700-800MHz - 1.9 dB
- Frequency: 824-894 MHz - Gain: 5.1 dB
- Frequency: 880-960 MHz - Gain: 3.1 dB
- Frequency: 1710-1880 MHz - Gain: -4.0 dB (Antenna Not Recommended for Frequency
- Frequency: 1850-1990 MHz - Gain: 6.1 dB
- Frequency: 2110-2170 MHz - Gain: 2.3 dB
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Radiation: Omni
- Polarization: Vertical
- Ground Plane: Metal ground plane required
- Connector: FME Female
- Material: Whip - Stainless Steel
- Coax Cable: RG174 - 10 feet / 3.05 meters
- Height: 12.25 inches / 31.12 cm
- Mount: Rare earth magnet