weBoost Drive 4G-M Mobile RV Signal Booster [w/Hole Mount 3G Antenna]
- No Longer Available
- Short Description:
- • weBoost 4G-M Mobile Booster PLUS RV Roof Mount Antenna
• Boost Voice Calls, 3G & 4G Internet Signals
• Powerful weBoost 4G Mobile System - PLUS - 17.5" RV Trucker Roof Mount Antenna with Spring Base, 13.5" Cable
• Especially for RVs
• Improve cellular voice and 3G & 4G Internet signals for most US carriers (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc. - except WiMax/Clearwire)
• Works With Cell Phones, Smart Phones, iPhones and Data Devices like Mobile Hotspots, MiFis, Wireless Modems and USB Wireless Adapters
• Reduce or Eliminate Dropped Calls in Dead Zones,
• From weBoost - The Leader In Cell Signal Booster Systems.
• The premier booster that keeps you in touch and productive on the road...
The ideal signal booster solution for Recreational Vehicles.
About weBoost 4G-M Mobile Signal Booster
This RV kit includes the weBoost 4G-M Mobile Signal Booster System (470108) . It will improve your cell signal for voice calls boost data (3G & 4G) speeds for all cellular service carriers in North America (except Clear). The system includes the 4G amplifier, RV Roof Mount Antenns, low profile antenna for the inside of your boat, DC power supply and a 4" magnetic mount antenna.
RV Roof Mount Cellular Antenna
This kit includes the Wilson Electronics RV Cellular Antenna made specifically for mounting on the roof of an RV. It's designed to span large or small gaps like an RV attic. It is a an omnidirectional antenna with a built-in Chrome-Plated Radial Ground Plane. The 5/8” x 7“ Threaded Mounting Rod also has a spring to reduce impact damage. The RV Antenna extends 17.5 inches above the roof line of your RV. The kit comes with a 13.5 feet of cable to attach to the signal booster. Extensions available if your installation requires one. RV Antenna Install Guide.
This RV signal booster system covers a small area usually between 5 to 10 feet from the inside antenna. A weaker signal will cover a smaller area. The actual coverage will be dependent on the signal strength at the outside antenna.
The weBoost 4G-M Mobile RV Kit Includes:
- Wilson Mobile 4G Signal Booster System 470108
- Wilson RV Cellular Antenna (311119)
- 6v DC Power Supply - Cigarette Lighter / Vehicle Power Port
- Keep Connected - Reduce Missed Calls & Fewer Dropped Calls
- Be More Productive - Faster 4G, 3G & 2G Internet Speeds
- Clearer Voice Sound
- Longer Cellular Device Battery Life
- Frequency: 700MHz (Verizon & AT&T 4G Bands), 850MHz, 1700/2100MHz (T-Mobile 4G), 1900MHz, Sprint 4G 1900MHz G Band
- Max Gain 50db
- Power Requirements 6 V, .5-1.5 (subject to Uplink power)
- Connectors SMA Female 50 Ohms
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 3.6 x 1.3in / 15.7 x 9.1 x 3.3cm
- Weight 1.2 lbs or 0.54 kg (Amplifier Only)
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.