weBoost Drive 4G-M Mobile Signal Booster [+Hole Mount Antenna] Kit
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 24 Hours
- Short Description:
- • weBoost 4G-M Mobile Booster PLUS Hole Mount Antenna
• For More Permanent Antenna Installations
• Boost Voice Calls, 3G & 4G Internet Signals
• weBoost Powerful 4G Mobile System - PLUS - An NMO Hole Mount Antenna & 3/8 Hole Mount Base w/ 14' Cable
• Improve cellular voice and data signals; extend phone battery life
• Works With Cell Phones, Smart Phones, iPhones and Data Devices like Mobile Hotspots, MiFis, Wireless Modems and USB Wireless Adapters
• Complete Mobile Kit - Amplifier, Antenna, Cable, CLA Power Supply
• Compatible with conventional 2G & 3G cellular voice and 3G & 4G Internet for most US carriers
• Reduce or Eliminate Dropped Calls in Dead Zones,
• From weboost - The Leader In Cellular Signal Improvement.
• The premier booster that keeps you in touch and productive on the road...
About weBoost 4G-M Mobile Amplifier
This kit includes the weBoost 4G-M MobileG Signal Booster System (470108) . It will improve the cell signal for Voice Calls as well as 3G & 4G Internet for all cellular service carriers in North America. The system includes the 4G amplifier, low profile antenna for the inside of your truck, DC power supply and a 4" magnetic mount antenna.
Hole Mount Antenna (NMO), Base & Cable
This kit is ideal for a fixed, more permanent, outside antenna installation. The kit includes the Wilson NMO Hole Mount Antenna, base and coax cable. The antenna is 13.8 inches tall and comes with 14 feet of RG-58 coax cable. It is designed to be multi frequency and omnidirectional. Requires a 3/8" hole for mounting.
The weBoost 4G-M Mobile Truck Kit Includes:
- weBoost 4G-M Mobile Signal Booster System (470108)
- NMO Hole Mount Antenna (311104)
- 3/8" NMO Mount with 14 ft RG 58 Cable (905814)
- Cigarette Lighter Power Supply
- Extend Your Range - Make Calls in Weak Signal Areas
- Stay In Touch - Reduce Missed Calls & Fewer Dropped Calls
- Be More Productive - Faster 4G, 3G & 2G Internet Speeds
- Clearer Voice Sound
- Longer Cellular Device Battery Life
- Easy Install
- FCC certified to 2014 technical specs
- Boosts voice & 3G data signals for all major North American cell carriers
- U.S.based tech support & customer service
- All needed components included in package
- DIY installation
- Frequency: 700MHz (Verizon & AT&T 4G Bands), 850MHz, 1700/2100MHz (T-Mobile 4G), 1900MHz, Sprint 4G 1900MHz G Band
- Max Gain 50db
- Power Requirements 6 V, .5-1.5 (subject to Uplink power)
- Connectors SMA Female 50 Ohms
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 3.6 x 1.3in / 15.7 x 9.1 x 3.3cm
- Weight 1.2 lbs or 0.54 kg (Amplifier Only)
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.