SW USB ZTE Novatel C777/ZTE Antenna Adapter SMA Female
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 24 Hours
TS-9 External Antenna Adapter with SMA Female connector. Fits many Sierra Wireless, Novatel, ZTE data cards. Also fits other devices with TS-9 ports. Requires external cellular antenna with SMA Male connector (not included).
- Sierra Wireless AC500, AC504, USB 301, USB 302, USB 305 (AT&T Lightning), USB306, USB 307, USB 308 (AT&T Shockwave), USB 309
- Novatel C777, MC760, PC770, USB1000
- Verizon USB1000
- ZTE MF633BP+, MF668+, MF633+
- Plus Other Devices With TS-9 Ports
20" adapter cable attaches to your mobile broadband data device. Has connector for your device on one end and an SMA Female connector on the other end. For use with antennas or boosters with SMA Male connector (not included).
* WARNING - Please Read - To purchase this product, you must read this notice and agree to buy and use this product at your risk. Although it's rare, using this external antenna adapter can damage your device and void its warranty. When an external antenna adapter is inserted into the port on your mobile device, your device's antenna is disconnected so that your device can receive a signal through an external antenna. When you remove the adapter, your device's antenna should reconnect. If it does not, your device will show a weak or no signal and no service. No signal could indicate that the switch that connects and reconnects the adapter is damaged or stuck. Despite the adapter manufacturer's testing, some devices may have weak ports and be damaged using this product. Damage may also be caused by pushing adapters in too far, twisting the connector when inserting or removing and by pulling on the adapter cable.
As an alternative, we offer Building Signal Booster Systems and Vehicle Signal Booster Systems. These systems that do not require a connection to your device. These boosters will perform better than just an antenna directly connected to your device without the risk of plugging in an antenna adapter.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov