- Building Systems
- Mobile Systems
- M2M 4G Internet
- Phone Accessories
• Wilson RV Trucker Cellular Antenna 301119
• For 800MHz and 1900MHz Cellular Frequencies
• Designed to span roofs with large gaps such as the attics found in most Recreational Vehicles (RV's)
• Antenna Extends 17.5 Inches Above Roof Line
• Features a Spring to Reduce Impact Damage
• Comes With Antenna, 13.5 Ft Cable with SMA Male Connector PLUS Screw On FME Female Connector
The Wilson RV Trucker Cellular Antenna is The perfect antenna for Recreational Vehicles. The Wilson RV Trucker Antenna transfers all energy from your cell phone, cellular amplifier or other mobile device to the outside antenna. The included mounting hardware is designed to span roofs with large gaps such as the attics found in most Recreational Vehicles (RV's). For installation through roofs without an attic. This antenna includes instructions on cutting the 5/8" by 7" threaded rod to custom fit. The threaded rod is brass and cuts easily. Antenna extends 18.5 inches above the roof line. And features a spring to reduce impact damage. Because of it's innovative design the Recreational Vehicle Trucker can be mounted on any surface - Metal, Fiberglass, Wood, Etc.
Works on All RV's (Motor Homes, 5Th Wheels, Trailers, Etc.) or other vehicles with a wide gap between the exterior and interior roof. Works on any surface - metal, fiberglass, wood, etc. Built in ground plane so no metal ground plane is required. The Antenna comes with 13.5 feet of RG-58 coax cable and SMA Male connector crimped on the cable. The package includes an FME Female screw on adapter. Antenna whip now has spring base to absorb some impact without breaking.