Wilson RV Trucker Cellular Antenna
The perfect antenna for Recreational Vehicles. The Wilson RV Trucker Antenna transfers all energy from your cellphone to the outside antenna.
Greatly Reduces Disconnects, Drop Outs and Noise
Works on all cellular phone signals 800 and 1900 MHz. The RV Trucker eliminates all microwave energy radiating into the Head. Increases Your Cellphone's Range on Send & Receive.
Wilson RV Trucker Features:
- Built-In Spring Reduces Impact Damage
- 5/8” x 7“ Threaded Mounting Rod Spans The Distance Between RV’s Roof And Headliner
- Angled Surface Mounting Kit Included
- 5/8” Threaded Brass Rod Can Be Easily Cut For Various Mounting Depths
- No Ground Plane Required
- Includes All Mounting Hardware
Works on All RV's (Motor Homes, 5Th Wheels, Trailers, Etc.) Works on any surface - metal, fiberglass, wood, etc. No metal ground plane required. Antenna extends 18 inches above the roof line and comes with 13.5 feet of RG-58 coax cable w/FME Female connector. Antenna whip now has spring base to absorb some impact without breaking. Note: An External Antenna Adapter is requied to connect directly to your phone.
Trucker Antenna Specifications
- Frequency: 700-800 MHz - Gain: 3.1 dBi
- Frequency: 824-894 MHz - Gain: 5.12 dBi
- Frequency: 880-960 MHz - Gain: 2.0 dBi
- Frequency: 1850-1990 MHz - Gain: 6.12 dBi
- Impedance: 50 ohms / both bands
- Radiation: Omni
- Polarization: Vertical
- 9 wave length 806-894 MHz
- 1.95 wave length 1850-1990 MHz
- Ground Plane: Built in Ground Plane
- Connecter: FME-Female
- Material: Whip - Stainless Steel
- Coax Cable: RG-58 / 13.5'
- Height: 18" (24" Including Threaded Mount)
- Mount: 5/8" by 7" Threaded Mounting Rod
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Frequency Range||806-894 MHz, 1850-1990 MH|
|Gain||6.12 dbi (3 dbd)1850 - 1990 MHz and 5.12 dbi (3 dbd) 806 - 894 MHz|
|Antenna Mount||Pole Mount|
|Connector Type||FME Female|