- Building Systems
- Mobile Systems
- HotSpot · Router · Modem
- Phone Accessories
Discontinued - No Longer Available
weBoost Drive 3G-M
*** This signal booster system is no longer available.
*** A direct substitute is the weBoost Drive 3G-M 470102
*** Replacement Parts & Components: Wilson Mobile Wireless
• One of Wilson’s Most Powerful Mobile 3G Signal Boosters
• Improve cellular voice and data signals; extend phone battery life
• Easy Installation in Cars, Trucks, RVs, Boats
• Works With Cell Phones, Smart Phones, iPhones and Data Devices like Mobile Hotspots, MiFis, Wireless Modems and USB Wireless Adapters
• Complete Mobile Kit - Amplifier, Antenna, Cable, CLA Power Supply
• Compatible with conventional 2G/3G cellular voice and data networks for most US carriers (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc. - except WiMax/Clearwire)
• Reduce or Eliminate Dropped Calls in Dead Zones,
• From Wilson Electronics - The Leader In Cell Signal Booster Systems.
• The premier booster that keeps you in touch and productive on the road...
This Wilson Electronics Mobile 3G™ cellular signal booster features the benefit of a powerful cell amplifier without a physical connection to your phone. It even allows multiple phones to be used simultaneously. The signal is received by the outside antenna from the cell site. It is then amplified and repeated to your cell phone from the inside antenna.
Use for Cars, Trucks, RVs, Boats
The Wilson Electronics Mobile 3G™ cell phone signal booster improves coverage – including 3G and 2G data downloads – for subscribers of all North American cellular carriers. All cellular devices including cell phones, Hotspots, MiFi devices, data cards, tablets, etc., connect to the system with no physical connection. The Mobile 3G extends cellular signal range, reduces lost connections and speeds data rates.
How It Works
The cellular signal from the cell tower is captured by the Mobile 3G system's outside antenna then transferred to & from the amplifier. The amplifier boosts the cell signal and re broadcasts the signal inside the vehicle via the inside antenna.
With the Mobile Wireless 3G, you’ll see fewer dropped calls, faster downloads and a stronger, more reliable cellular signal.
TECH TIP: Coverage area from the inside antenna is limited by signal strength received by the outside antenna. If your cellular signal is very weak (2 bars or less) outside your vehicle or building, place your cell phone or pc card directly on the inside antenna for the most power. We would recommend using your Bluetooth headset for freedom of movement in these situations.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.