Wilson Mobile Wireless
This Wilson Wilson Mobile Wireless amplifier features the benefit of an external antenna and 3 watt amplifier without a physical connection to your phone. It even allows multiple phones to be used simultaneously. The signal is received by the outside antenna from the cell site. It is then amplified and repeated to your cell phone from the inside antenna.
Cars, Trucks, RVs, Home, Office
- Wilson Mobile Wireless 3 Watt Amplifier
- Inside Antenna
- Outside Antenna 12" Magnetic Mount
- Cigarette Lighter Power Supply
- Installation Guide
Mobile Amplifier Features
- Takes outside signal, amplifies it and rebroadcasts inside
- Reduce Dropped Calls
- Increase Service Area
- Works with Cell Phones and Cellular Data Cards
- Works with most US & Canada providers (AT&T, Alltel, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, etc.)
Home or Office Option
Add an optional 6 volt AC power supply and use this Wilson Amplifier at your desk in your home or office. Just place the outside antenna outside a window and get at least 6 ft of separation between the inside and outside antennas.
TECH TIP: Coverage area from the inside antenna is limited by signal strength received by the outside antenna. If your cellular signal is very weak (2 bars or less) outside your vehicle or building, place your cell phone or pc card directly on the inside antenna for the most power. We would recommend using your Bluetooth headset for freedom of movement in these situations.
Wilson Mobile Wireless DualBand Cellular Amplifier
- Requires No Physical Connection to Your Cell Phone
- Passes TIA/EIA-98 Transmit Tests for Evaluating CDMA Cellular Phones
- Power Control Logic Ensures Maximum Output Power is within Cellular Standards
- Allows Multiple Phones to be Used Simultaneously
- Maximum 3 Watts Output Power (cell site controlled)
- Designed for All Cellular Systems Including AMPS, CDMA, EDGE, GPRS, GSM, TDMA and 1x Technologies
- LED- Power & Overload Shutdown/Oscillation
- Overload Protection Circuit - Protects Cell System from Overload
- Automatic Reset - If overload occurs
- FCC Type Accepted
The Amplifier That Out Performs Other Units
Tests show Wilson Cellular's Dual Band Wireless Mobile Amplifier outperforms Digital Antenna® and RF Engineered Solutions® (RES).
Outside Antenna Options
This amplifier requires and inside and outside antenna. Do not use a Glass Mount antenna as the metal of the vehicle helps block the signal between the inside and outside antenna reducing the chance of oscillation.
Required Antenna Separation
Separation of inside and outside antennas is very important. The metal roof of the vehicle acts as a barrier and helps shield the two antennas from each other, preventing oscillation. If the vehicle has a sunroof, it is important to separate the inside and outside antennas by at least five feet. This prevents the amplifier from overloading or oscillating.
Wilson Mobile Repeater Specifications
- Frequency 824-894 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz
- Gain 50db / 50db
- Max RF Up/Down +35 dBm / +10 dBm
- Noise Figure Typical 3 dB nominal Isolation
- Uplink/Downlink more than 90 dB Power Requirements 12 V, .5-1.5 (subject to Uplink power)
- Connectors FME-Male 50 Ohms
- Dimensions 4.5 x 3.5 x 1.25 (inch) or 11.43 x 8.9 x 3.2 (cm)
- Weight 1.5 lbs or 0.7 kg
|Connector Type||FME Male|
|Frequency Range||824-894 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz|
|Gain||40db / 50db|
|Antenna Category||Amplifier Kits|
|Accessory Type||Signal Improvement|