Wilson 4G Building Antenna 50 Ohm 2-4 dBi N Fem Connector 304424
- In Stock - Usually Ships in 1-2 Days
Wilson 4G Building Mount Antenna with N Female Connector. 304424
The new Wilson omnidirectional 4G Antenna is designed to serve as an outdoor antenna for newer 4G building cellular repeater systems. It can also be connected to 4G devices such as Hotspots & Routers for a better 4G signal. The antenna is weatherproof and fiberglass-encased and is omnidirectional. It is ideal for building signal booster installs for homes, office buildings, portable buildings, trailers, etc. The antenna has a built-in ground plane for greatest performance.
Wilson's innovative design results in high-efficiency and low signal loss, which means more signal to your cell phone, cellular data card or in-building amplifier system.
Wilson Building Mount Antenna Package Includes:
- Wilson 4G 50 Ohm Building Mount Antenna
- Attached N Female Connector
- L-Mount Bracket with Wood Screws and U-Bolt (Mount on pole or against flat surface. Pole not included)
- Installation Guide
RF Safety Warning: The outside antenna must be installed with a separation of at least 16 inches from any occupants or nearby persons and it must not be located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or amplifier.
- Frequency 698-960 Mhz / 1710 - 2700MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Polarization: Vertical
- Gain: 2dBi (698-960 Mhz), 4 dBi (1710 - 2700MHz)
- VSWR: < 1.8
- Vertical Beam width: 60 Degrees
- Horizontal Beam width: 360 Degrees
- Power Rating" 100 W
- Radome Material: UV resistant ABS
- Color: White
- All Weather Protected
- Operating Temp: -40 to 149 Deg F
- Connector: N Female
- Dimensions: 2.6 inches x 7.5 inches
- Weight: .77 Lbs.
- Ground Plane: Built-In Ground Plane