Wilson Directional Desktop Antenna with 5 foot cable and SMA Male connector . Directional antenna enables you to focus amplified signal in one direction.
The weBoost 301211 Directional Desktop Antenna is a directional antenna used when you want to direct the cell signal from a cellular signal amplifier in a particular direction. The antenna comes with several signal booster systems from Wilson Electronics and weBoost including the weBoost RV Mobile Booster System, weBoost Home 3G and weBoost Home 4g signal boosters as well as Wilson's Desktop 3g and Desktop 4g systems as the inside antenna. The Desktop Antenna has a built in ground plane and includes an SMA Male connector for use with a variety of other cell phone signal enhancement systems.
- Desktop Use
- Directional Antenna
- Attached 5 Foot Cable
- SMA Male Connector
Warning: The Desktop Antenna must have a separation of at least 24 inches from all persons during normal operations.
- Frequency: 700-800 MHz - Gain: 1 dBi
- Frequency: 824-894 MHz - Gain: 1.5 dBi
- Frequency: 880-960 MHz - Gain: 1.2 dBi
- Frequency: 1710-1880 MHz - Gain: 2.4 dBi
- Frequency: 1850-1990 MHz - Gain: 2.0 dBi
- Frequency: 2110-2170 MHz - Gain: 1.2 dBi
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Radiation: Omni
- Polarization: 120 deg H Plane
- Connector: SMA Male
- Coax Cable: 5 ft. RG-174
- Height: 5.3 inches / 13 cm
- Width: 1.56 inches / 4 cm
- Mount: Minimum 6 inches away from metal
• Comes with 5 ft Cable & SMA Male Connector
Find Similar Products by Category
You May Also Like...