WilsonPro Enterprise 1300 Building Signal Booster [Wall Mount] Multi Outdoor Antenna Capable
- Available - Please Contact Us To Purchase
WilsonPro Enterprise 1300 Building Signal Booster - Wall Mount
Multi Outdoor Antenna Capable
The WilsonPro Enterprise 1300 in-building cellular amplifier that represents the latest in cell signal boosting technology—starting with its all-new Multi-Tower Targeting technology. Features an industry-first, three outdoor antenna port configuration to target multiple carrier towers.
Based on user need or preference, the Enterprise 1300/1300R can also utilize “common mode” as a default; using only a single outdoor (donor) antenna and a single port to receive cell signal. With wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud for remote functionality, the Enterprise 1300/1300R provides integrators and building managers with the capability to remotely manage, monitor, and adjust their amplifier, as well as receive real-time updates on a smartphone or tablet. Immediate notification of issues, such as system failure, oscillation, or change in signal strength is also provided via text or email.
Built for wired or LTE access to the WilsonPro Cloud.
The Enterprise 1300 is also integrated with WilsonPro Cloud remote functionality—enabling users and integrators to remotely manage, monitor, and adjust their cellular amplifiers and receive real-time updates with any mobile device, including tablets and smartphones.
Enhances cell coverage up to 40,000 square feet (Depending on outside signal conditions).
The WIlsonPro Enterprise 1300/1300R is a commercial-grade, in-building cellular amplifier that represents the latest in cell signal boosting technology—including a revolutionary industry-first, three outdoor-antenna-port configuration. Depending on cell tower locations, using up to three outdoor antennas (each dedicated to a specific frequency band to collectively amplify signals from multiple towers) helps maximize coverage in commercial spaces up to 40,000 square feet
The Enterprise 1300/1300R generates up to 26 dBm in uplink power. This enables it to reach towers at much greater distances. With up to 17 dBm in downlink power, it’s also one of the most powerful amplifiers in its price range. The “R” model name signifies its rack-mount option.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud
- Remote management, monitoring, and adjustment of amplifier via smartphone or tablet
- XDR Technology (eXtended Dynamic Range) automatically adjusts gain and will remain operational, even in the presence of a very strong outside signal
- +26 dBm maximum uplink power, +17 dBm maximum downlink power
- Covers up to 40,000 sq. ft. with enhanced cell signal on all available network speeds
- Color LCD touchscreen display, indicating gain and power levels of each band, for easy antenna setup, control, and troubleshooting
- Wall-mount installation
- Compatible with all US mobile carrier networks
- Three outdoor antenna ports for exclusive Multi-Tower Targeting Technology
- 3 Year Warranty
- UL Certified
- FCC Approved
Basic Enterprise 1300 Kit Includes
- Enterprise 1300 Amplifier
- 1 - Outdoor Directional Antenna
- 1 - Indoor Dome Antenna
- 2 - 100ft Wilson400 Cables
- Lightning Surge Protector With 2ft Patch Cable
This amplifier includes a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
460149* • 460249* • 460359* • 460459*
460150* • 460250* • 460350* • 460450*
Band 12/17 700 MHz
Band 13 700 MHz
Band 5 850 MHz
Band 4 1700/2100 MHz
Band 25 1900 MHz
MAX GAIN: 70dB
MAX UPLINK POWER: 26dBm
MAX DOWNLINK POWER: 17dBm
IMPEDANCE: 50 Ohm
POWER: 120 V AC, 60 Hz, 60 W
AMPLIFIER DIMENSIONS: 19 x 12 x 2.5 • 17.5 x 12 x 3.75 in
AMPLIFIER WEIGHT: 16.515 lbs • 9.66 lbs