Product Warranties - Defective Returns & Exchanges
Most products featured on AlternativeWireless are covered by a manufacturer warranty exclusively. Warranty information is with every product. Most manufacturers have convenient warranty return instructions on their websites. All manufacturer warranty claims must be submitted to the manufacturer.
Remember that most warranties do not cover customer abuse, misuse, damages and improper installation. Also products with missing serial number and/or labels removed/altered, products missing components, or normal wear and tear.
Manufacturer Warranty Support Web Sites
- AdvanceTec - http://www.advancetec.com
- Clingo - http://www.clingo.com/
- DRYCASE - https://www.drycase.com/about/warranty/
- EnGenius - http://www.engeniustech.com/
- iGrip - http://www.igrip.us/
- Krusell - http://eu.krusell.se/livstidsgaranti.html
- NLU Products (ScreenGuardz, BodyGuardz) - http://www.nluproducts.com/
- Otterbox - https://www.otterbox.com/en-us/warranty-claim
- Plantronics - http://www.plantronics.com/
- SureCall - http://www.surecall.com
- weBoost - (Wilson Electronics) https://www.weboost.com/ - weBoost amplifiers come with a 2 year warranty.
- Wilson Electronics - http://www.wilsonpro.com
Products with No Manufacturer's Warranty
For products we sell that do not have a manufacturer warranty, we provide a 90-day limited warranty from date of purchase. We will send a replacement or issue a refund (at our option) upon return of defective equipment. Equipment must be defective in workmanship and/or materials and not show signs of negligence or misuse. Defective equipment must be returned with a receipt and any manuals or any other documentation that came with the item. Although we do not reimburse return shipping charges, we will ship the replacement item via Ground service (The domestic US only) at no charge to you. Defective Original Equipment Manufactured equipment (OEM) by CCM, Nokia, Motorola, Ericsson, etc., should be returned to the manufacturer. Return information, if applicable, is enclosed with the product or is on the manufacturer's website. Please use our RMA form for warranty claims for products with no manufacturer warranty..
If you have any questions on your product's warranty, feel free to contact us via our online contact form.
Replaced Accessory Warranty
If we send a replacement accessory returned to us as defective, the warranty for accessory sent in replacement is only for the balance of the warranty on the original accessory.