- Signal Booster System Parts & Components
- Coax Connectors Adapters
- Threaded N Male To F Female Adapter - 971128
Screw on coax connector converters. N Male on one end and F Female on the other.
Typically used to connect RG-6 cable with F Male connectors to antenna with N Female connector.
Can also be used to patch in Wilson Lightning Surge Protector with N-Female connectors to RG-6 cable with F male connectors. Two of these connectors would be required.
- Convert a N-Female Connector to a F- Female connector
- Connect a cable with N Female connector to a cable with an F Male connector
- Connect an antenna to a device such as a hotspot, amplifier or router
We offer a variety of coax cable adapters & connectors to make it easy to change connector type typically used for antenna & amplifier systems.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov