- Home Phone Internet Device Antennas Boosters
- AT&T Home Phone WF720 Signal Boosters
- FME Female To TNC Female Adapter
This metal screw-on adapter has a FME Female connector on one end and a TNC Female connector on the other end. Wilson 971104
- Convert a FME Male Connector to a TNC Female connector
- Connect a cable with a FME Male connector to a cable with a TNC Male connector
- Connect an antenna to a device such as a hotspot, amplifier or router
We offer a variety of coax cable adapters & connectors to make it easy to change connector type typically used for antenna & amplifier systems.
Note that connecter gender can differ than nuts and bolts. Coax cable gender is easily determined by the center wire in the connector. If the connector has a pin in the middle, the connector is Male. If the connector has a hole in the middle, the connector is Female.
We offer a variety of adapters to make it easy to change connector type typically used for antenna & amplifier systems.