WilsonPro Cellular Signal Meter With Dir Antenna Survey Kit 460118SK1
- Usually Ships In 3-4 Days
- Short Description:
- Comes with Directional Antenna. Lets you test downlink signal strength before and after cellular amplifier system installation. Downlink frequencies within 800 MHz (Cellular), 1900 MHz (PCS), 2100/1700 MHz (AWS) and 700 MHz LTE (bands 12 and 13) freq
WilsonPro RF Signal Meter with Directional Antenna Survey Kit. Enables installers to test downlink signal strength before and after cellular amplifier system installation. The RF Signal Meter detects and measures cellular frequencies including 800 MHz (Cellular), 1900 MHz (PCS), 2100 MHz (AWS) and 700 MHz LTE (bands 12 and 13). The meter can be used indoors or out, and detects 2G, 3G and 4G frequency bands used by all North American cellular service providers. The WilsonPro Signal Meter can be paired with a variety of WilsonPro & weBoost signal boosters and antennas, and includes a built-in rechargeable battery.
- Works with 700, 800, 1900 and 2100 MHz spectrum bands
- Comes with Directional Antenna to better pinpoint signal strength & direction
- Configurable with a variety of Wilson antennas
- Detects available signal indoors and outdoors
- Built in rechargeable battery
The weBoost RF Signal Detector is the perfect tool to help you optimize a Wilson In-Building Signal Booster installation
For building cellular signal booster installers, getting a cell signal strength reading to help calculate coverage area a building signal booster system will provide can be a challenge. For larger installations where the need to boost the signal for multiple service providers, the installer could use a device for each provider or invest in a much more expensive spectrum analyzer.
To meet this need at a more affordable cost, Wilson Electronics has developed a cellular signal strength meter that tests the wireless signal for most service providers in the US. The Wilson Cellular Signal Tester allows the installer to check downlink signal strength before and after cellular amplifier system installation.
Determine which cellular signals, including 3G & 4G, are available for any location
Find the strongest possible signal
Map the local cellular frequency environment
Precisely position directional antennas for optimum performance
Maximize signal coverage indoors
- RF Signal Detector (460118)
- Omni Directional Antenna (SMA Male Connector) for Indoor Frequency Mapping
- Wide Band Directional Antenna
- 2 Ft Antenna Cable w/Required Connectors
- Antenna Pole Mount
- Wall Outlet Power Supply 859969
- Cigarette Lighter DC Power Supply 859110
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
The Wilson Signal Meter is a quad-band detector that finds the available cellular signals in any location and displays signal attributes on the detector’s LCD screen. This signal detector can be paired with a variety of Wilson antennas to map the local cellular frequency environment and find the direction of the cell tower that provides the strongest signal. This meter allows you to precisely point a directional antenna so a Wilson signal booster can maximize indoor cellular coverage.
The Signal Detector’s LCD screen displays the frequency of a detected signal, the range of pass bandwidth in megahertz (MHz) and the signal strength in decibels (dB).
Easy-to-use button controls located just under the screen allow the user to move between frequency bands and channels.
MORE INFO: Wilson RF Signal Detector USER GUIDE
IMPORTANT! NO RETURNS - Purchase Terms
This item is a special order item and is not returnable for refund. Defective units will be repaired or replaced by Wilson Electronics. You must agree to these terms to purchase this item from us.