WilsonPro 70 PLUS Building Cell SignalBooster [w/4 Indoor Pnl Ant]
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 1-3 Days.
- Short Description:
- • Large Building Cellular Signal Booster System
• Covers 4 Areas Within a Building
• Covers Up To 30,000 sq. ft.
• Voice calls plus 3G & 4G Internet.
• Includes Directional Outside Antenna & 4 Panel
WilsonPro 70 PLUS Cellular Signal Booster System with Indoor 4 Panel Antennas. For large commercial buildings 25,000 Sq. Ft. Comes with Multiband Directional Outdoor Antenna and a 4 Panel Wall Mount Indoor Antenna. The Wilson Pro 70 Plus improves cell phone signals plus 3G and 4G Internet signals.
WilsonPro 70 PLUS System - Covers 4 Areas Within A Building With 4 Inside Panel Antennas
The 4 Panel Antennas included with this system enable you to spread the signal to 4 areas within a building. Use this setup with interior walls made of a material such as metal or rock. Anything that a signal from one antenna will not penetrate. They are also used to bridge an area within a building. This system comes with all you need for a building system covering four areas. It includes one outside antenna, four internal antennas, six cables and a 4-Way Splitter.
This Kit Comes With:
- 1 - WilsonPro 70 PLUS Commercial Building Cellular Signal Amplifier
- 1 - Wide Band Directional Outside Antenna & Mounting Hardware
- 4 - Panel Wall Mount Inside Antenna & Mounting Hardware
- 1 - 4Way Splitter
- 5 - 75 ft Wilson 400 Low Loss Cable - To Inside Antennas & 4-Way Splitter
- 1 - 60 ft Wilson 400 Low Loss Cable - To Outside Antenna
- 1 - Lightning Surge Protector With 2 Foot Patch Cable
- Installation / User Guide
Surge Protectors Highly Recommended & Included: We include a 50 Ohm Lightning Surge Protector which is placed between the outside antenna and amplifier. We also recommend plugging the booster into an AC Surge Protector Strip. Use one with at least 1000 Joule rating (Not Included).
About The WilsonPro 70 Plus
The WilsonPro 70 Plus from Wilson Electronics amplifies weak cellular signals and redistributes them to cover larger indoor spaces. It features the highest downlink power of any FCC certified signal booster on the market. This downlink power enables the WilsonPro Plus to provide more in-building coverage than, even its closest competitor. It provides reliable voice and data service - including 4G LTE - inside homes and other buildings where signals blocked by concrete, steel, and other materials. Like all of our 4G products, the new 50 Ohm Boosters support all bands and major carriers in the US. This professional grade kit feature N-type connectors and Wilson 400 coax cable and include an industry-leading three-year warranty. The system will cover up to 25,000 sq ft depending on the signal strength outside, where you mount the outside antenna. The Pro 70 Plus is a lower cost alternative for Voice and Data signal improvement over other systems. The system combines to improve PCS, Cellular, LTE and AWS frequencies. For Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint and other service providers. It is a full 2G-4G voice and data reception solution.
- Improve Building Cell Signal in 4 Areas
- Boost Cellular Call Plus 3G & 4G Internet Signals
- Speeds up 4G Internet with the highest 4G speeds in the industry
- Covers all U.S. Bands including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint & Others
- Approved for use with All Major US carriers
- Approved by the FCC
About The Antennas Included With This System
Outdoor Yagi Directional Antenna - The Wide Band Yagi Directional Antenna is higher gain with a more focused beam. Point it towards your service provider's tower. Yagi antennas perform better than omni-directional antennas. Especially when you are trying to pick up a signal from one cell tower. We recommend them, especially in rural areas. If your system design is for several service providers and their towers are different directions, we would recommend an omni-direction antenna instead. This antenna includes bracket and U-Bolts. Mount it on any pole 1-2 inches in diameter (pole not included). We offer a variety of Pole Antenna Mounts.
Panel Antenna - Panel antennas are directional antennas. They have a more focused beam to cover a longer, narrower distance. They work better mounted on a wall directed across the building. It has a 45-degree beam width with 120-degree reach. It comes with wall mounting bracket.
How It Works
This cellular repeater system comes with all you need for a powerful, large building system. The outside antenna sends and receives the signal from a cell tower. The amplified signal rebroadcasts to your phone or Internet device by the inside antenna. When your device transmits, the signal is passed through the inside antenna to the amplifier. It's relayed to the cell tower via the outside antenna.
- Uplink Frequency Range (MHz): 698-716 / 776 – 787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)
- Downlink Frequency Range (MHz): 728-746 / 746 – 757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)
- Supported Standards: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards
- Input/Output Impedance: 50 ohm
- Maximum Gain: Cellular - 65dB / PCS - 72dB / LTE(A) - 63.5dB / LTE(V) - 64dB / AWS - 71dB
- Noise Figure: 8dB
- VSWR: <= 2.0
- AC Power Transmitter: Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 19 V
- Maximum Output Power: 1Watt EIRP
- Cable: Wilson 400
- Connectors: N Female (both ends)
- Power Consumption: <50W
Specifications are subject to change. Specifications contained within apply only to products meeting the latest FCC Certification Guidelines of 2/20/2013.
No Shipments or Use Outside the U.S.
Unfortunately All weBoost and WilsonPro Signal Booster Systems can only be shipped and used within the United States. weBoost or WilsonPro products certified by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) are no longer recognized by Industry Canada (IC) to be certified for use in Canada and cannot be used or shipped to Canada. There are specific version of Canadian Approved (IC) than can be used. Please contact a weBoost or WilsonPro dealer in your country for these systems.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.