Wilson 311128 Magnetic Mount Cellular Antenna TNC M
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 24 Hours
Wilson Magnetic Mount Cellular Antenna with TNC Male Connector. Antenna is about 12 inches tall and includes a small magnetic base. It comes with 10 feet of coax cable.
Magnet Mount Cellular Antenna from Wilson Electronics is carefully designed to minimize loss and maximize gain. Built with a phasing coil and low loss coax phase reversing device that provides high gain on both frequencies. The innovative design results in high efficiency with low losses and will get the most signal to your cellular phone. Thanks to these innovations and attention to detail Wilson Electronics has the best performing magnet mount cellular antenna available.
This Wilson magnetic mount antenna is about 12 inches tall and includes a small magnetic base. It comes with 10 feet of RG-174U (thin) coax cable with TNC Male connector.
- Frequency: 700-800 MHz - Gain: 1.9 dBi
- Frequency: 824-894 MHz - Gain: 5.12 dBi
- Frequency: 880-960 MHz - Gain: 3.1 dBi
- Frequency: 1850-1990 MHz - Gain: 6.12 dBi
- Frequency: 2110-2170 MHz - Gain: 2.3 dBi
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Radiation: Omni
- Polarization: Vertical
- Ground Plane: Metal ground plane required
- Connector: TNC Male
- Material: Whip - Stainless Steel
- Coax Cable: RG174 - 10 feet / 3.05 meters
- Height: 12.25 inches / 31.12 cm
- Mount: Rare earth magnet
Bought this for my Huawei Model H226C Straight talk home phone system. This antenna did not improve the signal and I saw no difference between original antenna and this one. Had great hopes that it would improve signal while travelling.. disappointing.