Wilson High Gain LPDA Antenna Yagi Directional 
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 1-2 Days
Wilson Electronics High Gain LPDA Yagi Antenna
Versatile, All-Weather Directional Antenna
The Wilson High-Gain LPDA Antenna is made exclusively for commercial-grade WilsonPro amplifiers. It features rugged, all-weather construction, high performance, and tilt-swivel bracket.
Versatile and powerful, it works on all worldwide cellular bands for voice and data; including LTE, CDMA, GSM, UMTS, and AWS.
The LPDA Yagi Antenna is designed to fit 1.5”-2” pipe/mast on a building’s exterior, the High-Gain LPDA Antenna is easily adjusted to point in the direction of nearby cell towers.
The High-Gain LPDA Antenna has an N-Female connector, comes with mounting hardware and works with WilsonPro amplifiers. It features a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- High Gain LPDA Antenna
- 2 U-Bolts For Mounting
- 44” directional waterproof antenna for all-weather use
- Optimizes signal by pointing directly at nearby cell towers
- Uses as tilt-swivel bracket for easy yet precise adjustment
- Works on all worldwide cellular bands for voice and data: LTE/CDMA/GSM/UMTS/AWS
- High gain antenna for WilsonPRO cellular repeater/boosters
- Designed for building exterior installation; direct at cell tower for best signal
- Rugged and waterproof for all weather operation
- Simple install kit with tilt/swivel bracket for 1.5” to 2” diameter pipe/mast
- 2 year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Frequency Band||698-806 MHz||806-960 MHz||1710-1880 MHz||1900-2200 MHz||2200-2700 MHz|
|Peak Gain||12.0 dBi||12.0 dBi||12.9 dBi||13.1 dBi||11.2 dBi|
|Half-Power Azimuth Beamwidth *||60||60||38||46||44|
|Half-Power Elevation Beamwidth *||46||42||30||34||34|
|Impedance||50 ohm||50 ohm||50 ohm||50 ohm||50 ohm|
|Maximum Power||50 W||50 W||50 W||50 W||50 W|
|Length||44.0 in, 111.7 cm|
|Weight||3.5 lb, 1.5 kg|
|Rated Wind Velocity||130 MPH|
|Pole Mount||1.5-2 in, 3.5-5.0 cm|