Wilson 311104 NMO Mount Cellular Antenna
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 24 Hours
Wilson NMO (Hole) Mount Antenna
Wilson's innovative design results in high efficiency with low losses and will get the most signal to your cellular phone. Requires NMO Antenna Mount and cable Not Included, 301104 / 311104
Wilson Dual Band NMO Mount Antenna 301104 / 311104
The Wilson NMO Mobile Phone Antenna was carefully designed to minimize loss and maximize gain on both the 800 MHz and 1900 MHz bands. Wilson accomplished this by using a phasing coil and a low loss coaxial phase reversing device that provides high gain on both frequencies.
Wilson's innovative design results in high efficiency with low losses and will get the most signal to your cellular phone. Thanks to these innovations and our attention to detail Wilson Electronics has the best performing magnet mount cellular antenna available.
IMPORTANT The Wilson NMO Cellular Antenna requires a standard NMO mount (sold separately). Most NMO mounts are installed by drilling a hole in the roof of your vehicle. The cable is then routed under the headliner to the cellphones location. This provides for an excellent ground plane and very solid permanent installation.
Mount & Cable Not Included - Go Here For NMO Mount and Cable Options
- Part # 301104 / 311104
- Frequency: 700-800 MHz - Gain: 2.0 dBi
- Frequency: 824-894 MHz - Gain: 4.9 dBi
- Frequency: 880-960 MHz - Gain: 0 dBi
- Frequency: 1710-1880 MHz - Gain: -3.1 dBi
- Frequency: 1850-1990 MHz - Gain: 5.9 dBi
- Frequency: 2110-2170 MHz - Gain: 1.3 dBi
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Radiation: Omni
- Polarization: Vertical
- Ground Plane: Metal Ground Plane Required
- Connector: NMO Type Base
- Material: Whip - Stainless Steel
- Coax Cable: Sold Separately
- Height: 13.88 inches / 35.3 cm
- Mount: NMO Mount Types (Sold Separately)
Cable: Requires NMO Type Mount with cable. Not Included.
I was looking for a whip type antenna and found this one. The biggest problem was actually
finding a WHIP-TYPE antenna with a NMO type mount in all of the low profile models available.I bought two of these and they work GREAT!! I use them with a Wilson booster amp and a fone cradle and the combo is wonderful. Can take my Samsung flip phone from NO BARS to 3 or four bars.
I'm quite happy with them.