weBoost Home 4G Cellular Signal Booster w/WideBand Directional Antenna
- In Stock - Normally Ships Within 24 Hours
- Short Description:
- Ideal Small Area Signal Booster System
Boost Voice and 4G Internet Signals
Quick & Easy to Install
Stay In Touch - Stay Productive, Complete Kit
• weBoost 4G Booster With Wide Band Directional Antenna
• Wide Band Directional Antenna For Better Performance
• Ideal for 1-2 Rooms, Work Area, Studies, Living Areas
• For Cellular Calls, 3G & 4G Internet
• Easy & Quick Installation
• Works For AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint & Others
• Works With Multiple Devices
weBoost Home 4G
The weBoost Home 4G is perfect for 1-2 rooms inside homes, work areas, living areas, mobile homes, portable buildings, etc. This system includes the Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna which is a higher gain outdoor antenna. It is the ideal system for small areas. It is an affordable quick and easy solution to maintain continuous communication for all cellular-enabled devices including, cell phones, iPhone, BlackBerry, smartphones, tablets, Hotspots, MiFi devices, cellular data USB cards, cellular routers, etc.
Wide Band Directional Antenna Included
We include the higher gain Wilson Wide Band Directional (Yagi) Antenna in this kit. It provides better performance than the Panel Antenna included in the standard Home 4G Kit. The Wide Band Antenna comes with U-Bolts for mounting on a pole. An optional Pole Mount is available.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This Kit Includes:
- weBoost Home 4G 60db Amplifier
- Outdoor Wide Band Directional Yagi Antenna
- Desktop Indoor Antenna With 5 Foot Cable
- Two 30 foot lengths RG6 Cable - Includes Adapter to Combine 2 lengths
- Mounting Hardware (See Below)
- Installation Guide
- A better cellular signal in 1 or 2 rooms
- Stay In Touch - fewer dropped calls & lost connections
- Stay Productive - Stop walking outside to make a call!
- Faster 4G Internet speeds
- Increase battery life with a stronger signal - Up to 2 hours longer talk time
Installing the Home 4G is fast & easy. You can install with with minimal tools.
- Install Outside Antenna & Point Towards Your Service Providers Tower
- Set Indoor Antenna on a Flat Surface Like Your Desk
- Connect Cable from Amplifier to Outside Antenna
- Connect Cable from Amplifier to Inside Antenna
- Connect Amplifier Power Supply
A step-by-step installation guide and video will walk you through the process. The antennas communicate with both cellular devices and your service provider's cell tower for the strongest, most powerful signal possible.
The weBoost Home 4G amplifier boosts signals to improve cellular coverage no matter your service provider in the United States. Boost 800MHz & 1900MHz frequencies. These frequencies are used by most US carriers for voice and 3G Data including AT&T Wireless, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile and others. It also boosts 4G 700MHz LTE for AT&T and Verizon as well as T-Mobile 1700/2100MHz AWS and Sprint 1900g. The system comfortably handles multiple simultaneous connections across multiple carriers, providing effortless voice and data communications for all users. Note: Does not cover WiMax 2500MHz or iDen Networks.
The Home 4G has 60db of Gain. With a good signal where ever you mount the outdoor antenna, this signal booster will 1-2 rooms. The amount of coverage area is dependent on the outside signal strength, where you mount the outdoor antenna. The stronger the outside signal, the more area coverage area. See:
weBoost brings you seamless, uninterrupted cellular connectivity in your home or workspace. Your cell phone is an essential part of your life. You depend on it to stay connected to everything important - family, friends, work.
|Frequency||Band 17||700 MHz|
|Band 13||700 MHz|
|Band 5||850 MHz|
|Band 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|Band 25/2||1900 MHz|
|Max Gain||60 dB|
|Power Req||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W|
|Connectors||SMA-Female (inside antenna)
F-Female (outside antenna)
|Cable||RG-174 (inside antenna)
RG-6 Quad Shield (outside antenna)
|Dimensions||6.375 x 1.125 x 4.35 in /
16.2 x 3.5 x 10.6 cm
|Weight||0.4 lbs / 0.18 kg|
THIS IS A CONSUMER DEVICE.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approv3ed antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.