weBoost Drive 4G-X Mobile Truck RV SignalBooster w/4G Truck Sprg Antna
- Out of Stock - Est Back In Stock 06/15
- Short Description:
• weBoost 4G-X Extended Area Mobile Booster PLUS 4G Trucker Antenna
• Includes 3 Way Mount for poles such as Truck Mirrors
• Boost Voice Calls, 3G & 4G Internet Signals
• weBoost Most Powerful 4G Mobile System - PLUS - 19" 4G Trucker Antenna W/ Spring Base
• for RVs, Large Semi Trucks, Trailers
• Compatible with conventional 2G & 3G cellular voice and data networks, as well as 4G LTE data for most US carriers
• The premier booster that keeps you in touch and productive on the road...
weBoost Drive 4G-X Extended Range Cellular Signal Booster With 19" 4G Trucker Cellular Antenna With Spring Base
This kit includes the weBoost 4G-X (X for Xtended Range) Mobile Signal Booster System (470510) AND adds the New Wilson 4G Trucker Antenna With Spring Base and 3 Way Antenna Mount. It will improve the cell signal for voice calls and data (3G & 4G) for all US cellular networks (exception Clearwire/Wimax and Nextel iDen.
weBoost Drive 4G-X
Great for those that often travel in rural areas with little signal. The weBoost Drive 4G-X is the most advanced, most powerful vehicle signal booster. It has set a new standard in connection range and performance. With more than 3 times the uplink power of similar boosters, the Drive 4G-X provides cellular connectivity for everyone in the vehicle at a range up to 50% further from the tower than any other vehicle booster available. Boosts voice and data on all U.S. and Canada cellular networks including 4G LTE, while maintaining backward compatibility with 3G and 2G legacy networks. More weBoost Drive 4G-X Information.
Service Providers Covered
The weboost Drive 4G-X covers all carriers in North America using 800MHz and 1900MHz for phone calls as well as 3G Internet. These include AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Straight Talk and others. It also covers most 4G frequencies.
- All Carriers In North America - 800MHz, 1900MHz, 3G Internet
- AT&T 4G 700MHz LTE
- Verizon 4G 700MHz LTE
- T-Mobile 4G 700MHz LTE & 1700/2100MHz
- Sprint 1900MHz G
Wilson 4G Trucker Antenna With Spring Base
Wilson Trucker Antenna has been the standard for cellular antennas used in larger semi trucks and RVs. The Wilson name and Trucker antenna is recognized by professional truck drivers. The new 19 inch tall version is tuned for 3G and 4G signals. It comes with 14 ft of coax cable and 3 Way Mirror Mount. The spring mount is designed to reduce impact damage should the antenna be hit. Wilson Trucker Antennas offer the highest allowable gain for mobile applications, multi frequency, and omnidirectional design.
This Kit Includes:
- 470510 - weBoost 4G-X Mobile Amplifier with SMA female
- 301126 - 3" Mini Magnetic Mount Antenna with SMA male 10' RG174 cable
- 859913 - 6V/2A DC/DC Vehicle Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter
- Installation Guide
PLUS: Outside 19" Trucker Antenna Upgrade:
- 304415 - 19 inch Trucker Antenna with 14 Foot RG58 Cable with SMA Male Connector
- 901104 - 3 Way Mirror Mount for Antenna
If you're handy with standard hand tools, installation is easy. It involves mounting the outside antenna, running cable to the amplifier (usually mounted under the driver seat) then running cable from the amplifier to the inside antenna. Here is more information on Mobile Booster Installation Instructions with a Video.
- Reaches towers from further away.
- Easy To Install
- U.S.based tech support & customer service
- All needed components included in package
- DIY installation
- Spring Base To Absorb Hits Better
- No Ground Plane Required - Allows for use on any surface - metal, fiberglass, wood, etc.
- Designed for RVs and Trucks
Driver 4G-X Specifications
- Frequency: 700MHz (Verizon & AT&T 4G Bands), 850MHz, 1700/2100MHz (T-Mobile 4G), 1900MHz, Sprint 4G 1900MHz G Band
- Max Gain 50db
- Power Requirements 12V, 3.3 Amp
- Connectors SMA Female 50 Ohms
- Dimensions: 6.44 x 4.5 x 1.2in / 16.4 x 4.5 x 3cm
- Weight 1.2 lbs or 0.54 kg (Amplifier Only)
- SKU 304415
- Frequency Range: 700-900MHz, 1710-2270MHz, 1850-2160MHz
- 1.7:1 Average across 700-900, 1710-2270MHz
- 1.8:1 Average across 1850-2160 MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms / both bands
- Antenna Gain: 2.5 dBi - 3.5dBi
- Radiation: Omni
- Polarization: Vertical
- Ground Plane: Independent Ground Plane
- Operating temperature (°C / F): -40 to +55 / -40 to + 131
- Connector: SMA Male
- Material: Mast
- Stainless Steel
- Fiberglass Epoxy
- Radiator Material: Aluminum, High Strength ABS
- Coax Cable: RG-58 / 14 foot (4.3m)
- Height: 24 inches
- Radome Tube Diam (in / mm): 2.2 in / 56 mm
- Radome Length (in / mm): 7.5 in / 191 mm
- Radome Color: Black
- Support Mast Diameter (in / mm): .5 in / 12.7 mm
- Support Mast Height (in / mm): 16 in / 410 mm
- Antenna Weight: 16oz est.
- Rated Wind Velocity: 140mph
- Mount: Standard CB 3/8 X 24 thread.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards