Taoglas Apex IV 4G/5G Hinged Ultra-Wideband Antenna SMA M TG468113
- In Stock - This Item Usually Ships In 1-2 Days
- Short Description:
- Improve the 4G & 5G Signal to your cellular device with the Taoglas Apex 4 4G & 5G Antenna. Connects to cellular devices that have SMA Female connector ports.
Apex IV Wideband 5G/4G Dipole Terminal Antenna
450MHz-6GHz with 90° Hinged SMA(M) Connector
The hinged Taoglas Apex IV Wideband Dipole Antenna (TG.46.8113) is a wideband 5G/4G antenna that has been designed to cover all sub 6GHz 5G/4G Cellular, ISM and Wi-Fi bands with frequencies in the 450 to 6,000 MHz spectrum. Evolved from the highly successful Apex range of products, the TG.46 has the highest wideband efficiency of any terminal antenna on the market today. Designed specifically for optimum performance on 5G NR bands between 3.3-4.2GHz, the TG.46 exhibits a uniform omnidirectional radiation pattern that allows for truly uninterrupted 360° 5G connection reliability. Additionally, the extended lower frequency coverage at 450MHZ (Band 31), makes the TG.46 ideal for a range of IoT applications, such as remote monitoring of smart utilities.
Taoglas Apex IV Features
- Highest efficiency for 450-6000MHz wideband applications
- Worldwide 5G/4G Coverage
- Dipole Antenna Design – No Ground Plane Required
- Hinged 90° Termination with SMA(M) Connector
- Robust Metal Hinge Design for Improved Connection Reliability.
- Dimensions: 7-3/4" x 2-1/4" x 1/4" -(Hinge at 90 degrees), 8-5/8" x 2-1/4" x 1/4" (Hinge Straight)
- RoHS & Reach Compliant
The Apex IV has been primarily designed for use with wideband 5G/4G modules and devices that require the highest possible efficiency and peak gain to deliver best in class throughput on all major worldwide cellular bands for access points, terminals and routers. High efficiency is vital for applications such as high speed video and real-time streaming or high capacity MIMO networks on public transportation. The Apex IV is backward compatible with 3G and 2G cellular applications such as HSPA, GSM, GPRS, UMTS, Wi-Fi and even has GPS included for Assisted GPS and/or E911 applications.
Highest Efficiency, Dipole, Wideband Terminal 5G/4G Antenna
The Apex IV is the ideal solution for any device requiring high, reliable performance. It will meet most types of approval or carrier certification requirements from an efficiency standpoint. The antenna also makes an excellent reference antenna for test purposes. It has been designed as an omnidirectional antenna and the radiation patterns prove this, being stable across all bands.
Slim Profile, Ground Plane Independent
This attractive slim-line antenna is ground plane independent, meaning it does not need to be connected to the ground-plane of a device to radiate efficiently and neither is it in any way detuned by connecting to a ground-plane, thus avoiding a problem that is synonymous with smaller terminal mount antennas. The TG.46 includes an SMA(M) connector.
Connector & Swivel
The swivel mechanism that allows the antenna to be rotated to fit in tight environments and positioned for optimum performance. The 90 degree metal hinge structure has been designed so that when the antenna is mounted in a 90° position, it retains its position if used in environments prone to vibration.
The Apex IV is backwards compatible with 3G/2G cellular applications such as HSPA, GSM, GPRS, UMTS, WI-FI and even has GPS included for Assisted GPS and/or E911 applications.
- Enclosure: UV Resistant PC/ABS
- Connector: SMA Male Hinged 90 Degrees
- Weight: 2.8 oz / 75g
- Recommended Torque For Mounting: 0.9N-m
- Max Torque For Mounting: 1.176N-m
- Storage & Usage Temp Range: -40 deg C to 85 deg C
- 7-3/4" x 2-1/4" x 1/4" -(Hinge at 90 degrees)
- 8-5/8" x 2-1/4" x 1/4" (Hinge Straight)
- Straight : 224 x 57.6 x 13mm
- Right-Angle : 196.9 x 57.6 x 32 mm
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov