SureCall Fusion5X 2.0 Building 3G/4G Signal Booster PANEL Indoor Ant
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 1-2 Days
Fusion5X 2.0 With Panel Indoor Antenna
Designed for mid-sized buildings (up to 20,000 sq ft), Fusion5X 2.0™ increases voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all US carriers. Its the industry’s most powerful cellular signal booster in its class, covering up to 2X more area than the closest competitor.
Voice, Text & 4G LTE Cell Phone Signal Booster for Large Residences and Mid-Sized Commercial Buildings
The SureCall Fusion5X 2.0 is SureCall's newest medium sized building cellular & 4G signal booster system. It is designed for commercial buildings and large residential homes, The Fusion5X 2.0™ increases voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all North American cell carriers and devices. It is configurable for all indoor environments, Fusion5X 2.0 reduces dropped & missed calls and improves 4G LTE data speeds to ensure everyone has a reliable connection to their mobile device.
Fusion5X 2.0 is the industry’s most powerful cellular signal booster in its class, covering up to 2X more area than the closest competitor. Its the chosen solution for mid- to large-size applications that need access to reliable voice, text, and data signals.
Features & Benefits
- Maximum Coverage Area: +16 dBm downlink power for 2X more coverage area than the closest competitor.
- Improves voice, text and 4G LTE data signals in mid- to large-size buildings, offices and residences
- SureIQ™ Technology balances incoming signals, preventing shutdown and maximizing performance in strong signal environments.
- 24/7 Peak Performance: Auto-adjusting gain and SureIQ™ Technology work together to ensure 24/7 uptime at peak performance.
- Remote Monitoring: Fusion5X 2.0 is compatible with SureCall Sentry™ which allows users and installers to monitor the booster’s performance, set up alert notifications via the app and adjust settings from anywhere, anytime.
- Reduces dropped & missed calls and extends battery life for all cellular devices
- Multiple kitting options offer the flexibility to customize installation in any building or floor plan
- Industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime, US-based tech support
WARNING: California’s Proposition 65 - Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Standard Kit Comes With
- SureCall Fusion 5X ver 2.0
- SureCall Outdoor Antenna
- Sure Call Indoor Panel Antenna
- 1 - 100 ft SureCall 400 Cable
- 1 - 75 ft SureCall 400 Cable
Optional Additional Indoor Antenna Kits
You can extend the coverage of your system by adding additional indoor antennas. You can add 1-3 additional indoor antenna to your system. We offer additional indoor antenna kits to expand the coverage of this signal booster.
Each additional antenna kit comes with:
- x Indoor Panel Antenna(s)
- x 75 ft SureCall 400 Cable(s)
- 1 x-Way Splitter
- 1 - 30 ft SureCall 400 Cable (for Amp to Splitter Connection)
For example, if you purchase a kit and add 2 indoor antennas, we will add two indoor antenna, one 3-Way Splitter and two 75 ft SureCall 400 Cables. Also, one additional 30 foot SureCall 400 cable is added to connect the amplifier to the splitter.
Outdoor Antenna Options
The Directional Antenna is usually the best outdoor antenna option. It offers higher gains which gives a larger indoor signal coverage area. However, it is typically aimed at one cellular service provider's tower. If you are mainly concerned with improving the coverage of one service provider, choose the Directional Antenna Option.
Omni Directional Antenna
If coverage for multiple service providers is required and service providers towers are located in different directions, select the Omni-Directional Outdoor Antenna option.
Panel Indoor Antenna
The Panel Antenna is a Wide band high-gain directional 50 Ohm antenna designed for use with SureCall in-building cell phone signal boosters. It is typically mounted on a wall and transmits across a room(s). It has 7 dBi / 10 dBi Gain.
* Other Indoor Antenna Options
SureCall's Dome Antenna is Low-profile and unobtrusive, It is designed to be ceiling-mounted and blend with indoor environments. It transmits and receives signal in a 360 degree pattern and is designed for SureCalls Building Signal Booster systems. Horizontal Beamwidth 120°, Vertical Beamwidth 100°. It has 2 dBi / 5 dBi Gain.
Ultra THIN, Low-Profile Dome Antenna
The SureCall Ultra Thin Antenna™ is designed to blend into any environment. It is a low-profile built for SureCall in-building cell phone signal booster systems. The antenna is omni-directional, ceiling-mount antenna. It transmits and receives signal in a 360 degree pattern. It has 3.5 dBi / 7.5 dBi Gain
*** Need Help Configuring Just The Right System? Contact Us.
Estimated System Coverage Area
These are estimates of coverage area. The signal will be strongest the closer your cellular device is to an indoor antenna.
|Signal Strength||Estimated Indoor Coverage Area|
|-100 db (1-2 Bars)||10,000 sq ft|
|-90 db (3-4 Bars)||18,000 sq ft|
|-80 db (5 Bars)||20,000 sq ft|
How To Get The Best Coverage
The key to getting the best indoor signal coverage, is getting the outdoor antenna to where the signal is best. The stronger the outdoor signal, the larger the coverage area indoors. If your signal is 2 bars or less and fluctuates downward a lot, you will not get much coverage on the inside. In this case your phone will need to be very close to the indoor antenna to see signal improvement.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||72 dB|
|Noise Figure:||8 dB|
|AC Input:||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 12 V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|Downlink Power:||+16 dBm|
|RF Connectors:||N-Female (both ends)|
|Operating Temperature:||-4ºF to +158ºF|
|Dimensions:||9.25" x 6.375" x 1.375"|
|Weight:||4 lb 4 oz|