SureCall Fusion2Go Max Mobile Signal Booster System
- In Stock - Ships in 1-2 Days
- Short Description:
- Most powerful multi-user in-vehicle cell signal booster. Delivers improved call reliability and fastest data speeds on the go. Every cell carrier in the US, Canada, and Mexico.
Powerful Fusion2Go MAX
Voice, Text, Internet & 4G LTE Cell Phone Signal Booster for Car, Truck or SUV
Stop dropped calls and improve text and cellular data inside of any car, truck, van, or SUV. Fusion2Go Max boosts cell service for all cellular devices and every cell carrier in the US, Canada, and Mexico for the best performance in urban and rural environments.
Fusion2Go Max is the most powerful multi-user in-vehicle cell signal booster that delivers improved call reliability and fastest data speeds while on the go. It boosts cell service for all cellular devices and every cell carrier in the US, Canada, and Mexico for the best performance in urban and rural environments.
Extended Range Technology
Fusion2Go Max uses Extended Range Technology™ (ERT) to capture cell signals at their strongest point outside the vehicle, improving signal quality and speed. It also boosts the return signal more than any other device in the market, offering the maximum vehicle-to-tower reach. This vastly improves cell signal connectivity while also conserving the battery life of your devices.
Double Power Technology
Nearly all of SureCall’s home and vehicle signal boosters incorporate DPT technology for twice the uplink transmission power. By doubling the power of cellular signals traveling back to the cell tower, DPT enables users to remain connected throughout even the most remote signal environments. Whether you often find yourself on the road or live in a weak cell signal area, you’ll want a booster that features SureCall's DPT-enhanced cell tower range capabilities.
- Improves signal speed and quality for all cell phones and carriers in the US, Canada, and Mexico
- Stop dropped calls and improve text and cellular data inside of any car, truck, van, or SUV
- Strongest uplink signal resulting in maximum vehicle-to-tower connection even in the weakest signal areas
- Extended Range Technology (ERT) adds 2X the power over ALL OTHER wide band vehicle signal boosters to help stay connected where others simply cannot
- Supports multiple devices simultaneously
- Quick installation, no software, and no service fees
- Industry’s best 3-year warranty, lifetime US-based tech support
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
How It Works
The SureCall Fusion2Go Max is a high-quality bidirectional booster that enhances cellular signals for vehicles.
The Fusion2Go Max works with two antennas:
- An inside antenna that communicates with your cell phone.
- An outside antenna that communicates with the cell tower.
Signals sent from a cell tower are received by the outside antenna, amplified by the booster and then sent to your cell phone via the inside antenna. When your phone transmits, the signal is sent to the inside antenna, and then sent to the cell tower via the outside antenna.
CES INNOVATION AWARD WINNER
Fusion2Go Max was recently recognized by the CTA as a CES 2020 Innovation Awards Honoree for high performance design featuring both ERT and DPT technologies.
The SureCall Fusion2Go MAX kit includes everything you need to install a powerful cell phone signal booster system.
- One outside magnetic mount antenna
- One SureCall Fusion2Go Max signal booster
- One inside patch antenna
- DC power adapter
- Installation Guide and User Manual
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||50 dB (all bands)|
|Gain Adjustment:||20 dB (Automatic)|
|Max Uplink Power:||29.0 dBm, 1 Watt EIRP|
|Noise Figure:||≤5 dB|
|DC Car Charger:||6-17V|
|Exterior Antenna Cable Type / Length:||RG-174 / 10 feet|
|Interior Antenna Cable Type / Length:||RG-174 / 10 feet|
|RF Connectors:||FME Male (both ends)|
|Operation Temperature:||-4ºF to +158ºF|
|Dimensions:||5.625" x 4" x 1.125"|
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards