SmartEQ Smartblade MultiBand Antenna 3m RG316 Cable TNC Male 710420
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 1-2 Days
SmartBlade LTE 2G/3G/4G/5G LTE Multiband Bar Antenna
SmartBlade™ is an Omni-directional, 5G ready, multi-band antenna with a small, slim and discreet design. It is designed to meet a constant need for improved and reliable communications such as M2M, vehicles and energy applications.
The blade antenna is tune for 698-960 MHz, 1420-1520 MHz, 1710-2690 MHz and 3400-3800 MHz. It comes with an attached 9.8 foot (3m) RG316 Cable with crimped on TNC Male Connector.
- Tracking devices
- Vehicle sectors
- Utilities and industrial
- Control system, remote monitoring
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Other indoor and outdoor areas
- Operating system: 2G/3G/4G/5G (See Frequencies Below)
- Frequency: 698-960 MHz / 1420-1520 MHz / 1710-2690 MHz / 3400-3800 MHz
- Gain: 1,5 – 5,5dBi
- Slim and flexible design made it suitable for curved surface mounting.
- Color: Black
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Frequency Band (MHz)||698-780||790-960||1427-1510||1710-2170||2200-2690||3400-3800|
|VSWR||< 2.2:1||< 2:1||< 2:1||< 2:1||< 2:1||<3.1|
|3D Max Gain (dBi)||1.5||2.5||3||4.5||5.5||2.5|
- # port: 1
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Polarization: Linear
- Pattern Azimuth: Omni-Directional
- Max Power: 10W (ambient temp of 25 Deg C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.5 x 7/8 x 1/8 inches.
- Weight: 2 oz with cable
- Color: Black
- Cable: RG-316
- Connector: TNC Male
- Material: Dryflex, FR4
- Temperature (storage / operating): -40C / +85C
- IP Class: IP65
- RoHs Compliant: Yes
*All RF data are performed on a 5mm thick glass with a 20cm long RG316 cable. Smarteq reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Smarteq, based in Stockholm, Sweden, is a leading developer of antennas and antenna systems for increased availability. Smarteq aims towards the market segments industry, energy and vehicles.