Panorama Portable MiMo Antenna Ultra Wideband TS-9 w/SMA M Adpt
- In Stock - Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Portable MiMo Antenna with TS9 plugs
The Panorama Ultra Wideband MiMo (Multiple Input and Multiple Output) Antenna (DMM-7-27-2TS9) will provide strong 2G, 3G or 4G connection and faster transfer speeds for your modem or router. It comes with a cable with 2 TS9 connectors to connect to MiMo devices with TS9 ports. You can also attach it to devices with SMA Female ports with the included SMA Male connectors.
This unique 'X' design enables MiMo connectivity accoss a huge frequency range and with the options of desk or window mounting the antenna is ideal for use, or to provide connectivity on the move.
About MiMo Modems & Routers
“MIMO” specifically refers to a technique for sending and receiving more than one data signal on the same radio channel at the same time. This increases data speed and reliability. In North America, MiMo devices are availble from major carriers such as Verizon. They use this technology in limited areas.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Portable MiMo Connectivity
This multiband portable antenna is designed to be slim and portable. with feet, for freestanding, a suction cup for window mounting and clips for attaching to a laptop the DMM is a versertile and compact travel companion to ensure you have perfect signal in all situations.
- MiMo Ultra WideBand Antenna with TS-9 Connectors
- 2 - TS-9 To SMA Male Adapters
- 1 Suction Cup Window Mount
- 2 Screen Clips
- Twin 6.5 foot RG-174 Cable (2 Meters)
This antenna is a MiMo antenna and is made to work with MiMo celular deivcces. It has 2 connectors for the 2 ports on MiMo devices. Comes with TS-9 connectors so it will connect to any device with the common TS-9 port. It also comes with SMA Male adapters to fit devices with SMA Female conectors.
- Huawei K5006
- Huawei E392 (4G)
- Netgear 4G AirCard 760S
- ZTE MF91 4G
- ZTE Zing 771s
- Huawei K5006-Z
- Huawei E589 (4G)
And other devices with TS9 ports.
- Antenna 1 & 2 Frequency Ranges: 698-960 & 1710-2700
- Operational Bands: 2G, 3g & 4G
- Radiation Pattern: Omni Directional
- VSWR: < 2.5:1
- Peak Gain 698-960 MHz: 2.5 dBi (Excluding Cable Loss)
- Peak Gain 1710-2170 MHz: 4 dBi (Excluding Cable Loss)
- Peak Gain 2.2 - 2.7 GHz: 3 dBi (Excluding Cable Loss)
- Max Input Power: 20 Watts
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Cable Length: 6.5 feet (2 meters)
- Cable Type: RG-174
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 5.94 inches (137 x 151 mm)
- Material: U.V. Stabilized ABS
- Manufacturer Part #: DMM-7-27
- Connectors 2 x TS9 Male (Also Includes 2 SMA Male adapters)
- Manufacturer Part #: DMM-7-27-2TS9