Panorama Portable MiMo Antenna Ultra Wideband SMA Male
- In Stock - Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Portable MiMo Antenna with SMA Male Connectors
The Panorama Ultra Wideband MiMo (Multiple Input and Multiple Output) Antenna (DMM-7-27-2SP) will provide strong 2G, 3G or 4G connection and faster transfer speeds for your modem or router. It comes with a cable with 2 SMA Male connectors to connect to MiMo devices with SMA Female ports.
This unique 'X' design enables MiMo connectivity accoss a huge frequency range and with the options of desk or window mounting the antenna is ideal for use, or to provide connectivity on the move.
Portable MiMo Connectivity
This multiband portable antenna is designed to be slim and portable. with feet, for freestanding, a suction cup for window mounting and clips for attaching to a laptop the DMM is a versertile and compact travel companion to ensure you have perfect signal in all situations.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- MiMo Ultra WideBand Antenna with SMA Male Connectors
- 1 Suction Cup Window Mount
- 2 Screen Clips
- 6.5 foot RG-174 Cable (2 Meters)
This antenna is a MiMo antenna and is made to work with MiMo celular deivcces. It has 2 connectors for the 2 ports on MiMo devices. Comes with SMA Male connectors so it will connect to any device with the common SMA Female connector.
- Antenna 1 & 2 Frequency Ranges: 698-960 & 1710-2700
- Operational Bands: 2G, 3G & 4G
- Radiation Pattern: Omni Directional
- VSWR: < 2.5:1
- Peak Gain 698-960 MHz: 2.5 dBi (Excluding Cable Loss)
- Peak Gain 1710-2170 MHz: 4 dBi (Excluding Cable Loss)
- Peak Gain 2.2 - 2.7 GHz: 3 dBi (Excluding Cable Loss)
- Max Input Power: 20 Watts
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Cable Length: 6.5 feet (2 meters)
- Cable Type: RG-174
- Connectors 2 x SMA Male
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 5.94 inches (137 x 151 mm)
- Material: U.V. Stabilized ABS
- Manufacturer Part #: DMM-7-27-2SP
This antenna didn't provide any detectable increase in data rate. Both with and without this antenna, the data rate was 0.1 Mbps. I was told after testing the antenna that it will not increase the gain if the signal is too weak, which was apparently the situation in this case.
Using this on a zte mf279. Signal inside w/out antenna ranges from -91 dBm (4 bars) to -96 dBm (3 bars). With this antenna, LTE signal is steady at -92 dBm and the mf279 can now be moved to a better location. My service uses 4G vs LTE for calls, and w/ this antenna the 4G signal is full strength. W/out the antenna, the 4G signal is only 2 of 4 bars.
We have an AT&T MF-279 wireless router. I attached the Panorama antenna and immediately got four bars of signal strength. We had never received more than two bars and often could not stream video. I regularly test data speed at 50 mbps. I highly recommend for its ease of installation and increased signal.