NETGEAR AC 778S 779S FUSE Dual 4G Mini Antenna Kit 2 Antennas / Mounts
- In Stock - Usually Ships WithIn 24 Hours
NETGEAR FUSE (AC 778S 779S) Dual 4G Antennas PLUS Window Mount Kit. Boost the cell signal to your Netgear FUSE Hotspot with the external antenna kit. A better cell signal can mean faster Internet speeds.
How To Use
To use this dual external antenna kit is easy.
- Turn off your Hotspot device.
- Mount the Antennas on an outside window in buildings or on the roof of a vehicle.
- Attach the external antenna adapters to the antenna cable connector.
- Plug the external antenna adapters into the RF Test port on the MiFi device.
* See Warning Below
The goal is to place the antennas where you receive the strongest cellular signal. This is usually on a window or outside wall. For vehicles, mount the antennas outside, on the metal roof. Set each antenna a foot or more apart for best results.
4G Antenna Kit Includes:
- 2 Wilson Mini 4G Antennas - Magnetic Base
- 2 Netgear FUSE 778S, 779S) External Antenna Adapters (approximately 18")
- 2 Window Mounts
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING - Please Read
To purchase this product, you must read this notice and agree to buy and use this product at your risk. Although it's rare, using this external antenna adapter can damage your device and void its warranty. When an external antenna adapter is inserted into your hotspot's test port(s), your device's antenna may be disconnected so that your device can receive a signal through an external antenna. When you remove the adapter, your device's antenna should reconnect. If it does not, your device will show a weak or no signal and no service. No signal could indicate that the switch that connects and reconnects the adapter is damaged or stuck. Despite the adapter manufacturer's testing, some devices may have weak ports and be damaged using this product. Damage may also be caused by pushing adapters in too far, twisting the connector when inserting or removing and by pulling on the adapter cable.
As an alternative, we recommend a powered signal booster that does not require a connection to your devices RF port. These signal boosters will perform better than just an antenna directly connected to your device without the risk of plugging in an antenna adapter.
About The Wilson 4G Antenna
The Wilson Magnet Mount 4G Mini Antenna was carefully designed to minimize loss and maximize gain in 700MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz and 2100MHz bands. It is about 4 inches tall and includes a small magnetic base. It comes with 12 feet of cable.
- Frequency: 700-800 MHz - Gain: 1.7 dBi
- Frequency: 824-894 MHz - Gain: 2.12 dBi
- Frequency: 880-960 MHz - Gain: 0.5 dBi
- Frequency: 1710-188 MHz - Gain: 2.2 dBi
- Frequency: 1850-1990 MHz - Gain: 3.1 dBi
- Frequency: 2110-2170 MHz - Gain: 1.4 dBi
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Radiation: Omni
- Polarization: Vertical
- Ground Plane: Metal ground plane required
- Connector: FME Female
- Material: Whip - Plastic Coated Steel Wire
- Coax Cable: RG174 - 12 feet
- Height: 4.175 inches
- Mount: Rare earth magnet