- Building Systems
- Mobile Systems
- HotSpot · Router · Modem
- Phone Accessories
• weBoost 4G-M Mobile Booster PLUS Marine Antenna
• Boost Voice Calls, 3G & 4G Internet Signals
• Also Includes Marine Antenna Mount and 20ft Cable
• Powerful weBoost 4G Mobile System - PLUS - Wilson Marine Antenna with Mount, 20' Cable
• Complete Marine Kit - Amplifier, 3G Antenna, Mount, Cable, CLA Power Supply
• Improve cellular voice and 4G & 4G Internet for most US carriers (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc. - except WiMax/Clearwire)
• Works With Cell Phones, Smart Phones, iPhones and Data Devices like Mobile Hotspots, MiFis, Wireless Modems and USB Wireless Adapters
• From weBoost - The Leader In Cell Signal Booster Systems.
The ideal signal booster solution for boats.
This Marine kit includes the weBoost 4G-M Mobile System (470108) . It is weboost's powerful 4G cellular booster for vehicle applications. It will improve your signal for Voice Calls as well as 3G & 4G Internet speeds for all cellular service carriers in North America (except WiMax - Sprint, Clear). The system includes the 4G amplifier, low profile antenna for the inside of your boat, DC power supply and a 4" magnetic mount antenna.
This kit includes the Wilson Electronics Marine Cellular Antenna made specifically for the harsher marine environment. It is is a an omnidirectional antenna with a built-in Chrome-Plated Radial Ground Plane. The Marine Antenna comes with a mount for mounting on flat surfaces. It is 21 inches tall. The kit comes with a 20 ft cable to attach to the signal booster.
This Marine signal booster system covers a small area up to 10 feet from the inside antenna. A weaker signal will cover a smaller area. The actual coverage will be dependent on the signal strength at the outside antenna.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.