Pulse Larsen Shadow Low Profile Antenna 698-960/1710-2500MHz NMO Base
- No Longer Available
- Short Description:
- Larsen Shadow Transit Low Profile Cellular Antenna. NMO Mount. Cellular, PCS, 3G, 4G.
Pulse Larsen Shadow Low Profile Transit Antenna. NMO Base. Frequency Ranges 698 MHz - 960 MHz & 1710 MHz -2500 MHz.
The Larsen Shadow Transit Antenna make a great low profile antenna for today's cellular, 3G & 4G signal booster systems.
The Pulse SLPT (Shadow Low Profile Transit) antenna is a rugged and aesthetically pleasing antenna that features a small, slim option for an NMO mount antenna without sacrificing mechanical or electrical performance.
- Shorter, Slimmer Profile Without Sacrificing Performance
- IP-67 Rating When Installed to Compliant Surface
- NMOHF (High Frequency Mount) Required
- RoHS Compliant
The Pulse antenna has a NMO High Frequency base which will support multiple cable and connector options. The Pulse SLPT antenna is designed to perform over the cellular, PCS, 3G and 4G bandwidth applications prevalent in today's mobile communications market. These antennas provide a cost-effective, high-performance solution for LTE MIMO applications as well.
High Frequency NMO Mount Required
This antenna requires a "High Frequency NMO Mount & Cable" (Not Included) such as the Larsen Magnetic NMO High Frequency Mount. It will not fit a standard NMO Mount. For regular NMO mounts, consider the Laird Phantom 4G NMO Antennas.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 4.5 dBi - 698 MHz - 960 MHz
- 5.6 dBi - 1710 MHz - 2170 MHz
- 4 dBi - 2400 MHz - 2700 MHz
- Mounting Type: High Frequency NMO
- RF Connector: None
- Max Power: 10W
- Height: 3 inches
- Color: Black
- Material: PC + ABS Plastic
- Mfg. Warranty: Pulse Larsen 2 Years
- Mfg. Part #: SLPT698 / 2170NMOHF
* Requires High Frequency NMO Mount & Cable (NMOHF).