Laird Long 23in Universal Antenna Mount ANT-DS-UML
- Out Of Stock - No Longer Available
Laird UML Universal Antenna Mount
The Laird UML Universal Antenna Mounting System consist of a Universal Mounting Bracket and galvanized steel Tube that offers a variety of antenna mounting options. The construction is better than many of these type of mounts which are only light gauge painted steel. The Laird UML mount is made of heavy gauge steel which goes through a galvanization (plating) process and then powder coat painted for extra protection from the elements. Fasteners used are stainless steel. Their low profile and attractive styling make it ideal for installations on various styles of buildings and in all neighborhoods, including upscale neighborhoods.
Heights / Standoff Options
The mounting systems feature a universal mounting bracket with a full 90° of tilt. The 1.5" diameter steel tube has holes so that it can be mounted on either end to vary the standoff and height.
- 9" Standoff - 25" Height
- 14" Standoff - 23" Height
- Attractive styling
- Galvanized steel with grey powder coat paint
- Full 90° tilt adjustment
- 1.5 inch diameter heavy duty steel tube for greater strength
- Supports 150 lbs. load in both axis
- 2 Sets of holes in tube for more angular flexibility
- 6" x 7.5" Mounting Flange