Casio Ravine II Desktop Station AdvanceCommunicator AT3081
- * Usually Ships In 2-4 Weeks. Contact Us For More Info.
Casio Ravine 2 Desktop Station. AdvanceCommunicator AT3081.
*SHIPPING NOTE - 2-4 WEEKS - AdvanceTec Products Not In Stock Are Custom Assembled and Can Take Up To 4 Weeks To Ship. Contact Us With Any Questions.
Casio Ravine 2 Desktop Station. The AdvanceCommunicator™ operates with Casio Ravine 2 phone by converting this handset into a convenient stand-alone Base Station/Desktop Speakerphone. Users can communicate through a built-in speaker and microphone or an attached privacy handset. A built-in rapid charging facility ensures the phone is ready for use when removed from the cradle. There are several accessories that can be use in conjunction with the desktop which include: Palm Microphone, Foot Pedal, and Headset. The unit comes with a recording port located in the back of the unit which allows user the ability to connect an external recording device or system and record conversation both in PTT as well as Cellular mode. The only requirement is the use of a stereo cable with a 3.5mm end.
The AdvanceCommunicator™ provides benefits to members of various market segments including the Public Sector, Transportation, Education and Healthcare industries. Users can communicate through a built-in speaker and microphone or an attached privacy handset. A built-in rapid charging facility ensures the phone is ready for use when removed from the cradle.
- Desktop Station for Casio Ravine 2
- Convenient Desktop Operation
- Hands-free / Handset Operation in Cellular Mode
- Hands-free / Handset Operation in Dispatch Mode
- Rapid Battery Charging
- Recording Facility for Dispatch and Cellular calls
*SHIPPING NOTE - 2-4 WEEKS: Please note that AdvanceTec products not in stock can take 2-4 Weeks to Ship. Many items are custom assembled when ordered. Once we receive your order, we will contact you with an estimate of shipping date. Please feel free to Contact Us with any availability questions.
Allows the recording of cellular and PTT calls (private and group calls), by connecting a recording device to the 3.5mm recording jack located on the back of the AdvanceCommunicator™ base, just below the power socket.
Using the recording jack will allow you:
- To record incoming and outgoing private and group calls
- To record only incoming phone calls (only the person on the other side of the line)
Call Recording System Requirements:
- External Recording Device
- 3.5mm Stereo Plug
- 2-wire Analog Cable
* Note: Kyocera DuraPlus Desktop Station does not have external antenna option or Dispatch Management Software available.
- Dimensions: 7.5x6.0x6.0 inch
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- Power: 110AC to 12VDC (800mA)
- 2.5mm Barrel Plug
- Center Positive