weBoost Drive 3G-S Mobile Booster PLUS Indoor Accessory Pack
- Ships In 2-3 Days
- Short Description:
• Low Cost & Powerful Mobile Signal Booster
• Boost Voice and 3G Internet Signals
• Quick & Easy to Install
• Stay In Touch - Stay Productive
• Enjoy Fewer Dropped & Missed Cell Calls
• weBoost 3G-S Cradle Signal Booster PLUS AC Power Supply, Desktop Holder, Antenna Mount.
• Use your weBoost 3G-S in your Home or Office as well as Vehicle.
• All In One Package
• Works 1 Cellular Device - Cell Phone, Hotspot, MiFi, iPhone
About The weBoost Drive 3G-S
The weBoost Drive 3G S improves your cell phone signal coverage no matter your service provider in the United States and Canada. When your device is placed in the convenient booster cradle, the Drive 3G-S will amplify the signal, providing the coverage for essential voice and data connections. The Drive 3G-S keeps you in touch on the road. A simple booster solution to maintain continuous communication with all cellular-enabled devices including, cell phones, iPhone, BlackBerry, smartphones, tablets, Hotspots, MiFi devices, cellular data USB cards, mobile routers, etc.
The Drive 3G-S Arms adjust to hold devices up to 3.25 inches wide. One or both arms can be removed and an elastic band (not included) can by used to hold wider devices. An optional larger set of arms (995003) is also available.
weBoost Drive 3G-s Includes:
- weBoost Drive 3G-S Amplifier
- Outside Magnetic Mount Antenna
- Adhesive Bracket Mount
- Cigarette Lighter Power Supply
- Installation Guide
weBoost Indoor Accessory Kit Includes
- AC/DC Wall Outlet Power Supply
- Window Antenna Mount Bracket with Suction Cup
- Desktop Stand for the weBoost Cradle Amplifier
- Carry Case
THIS IS A CONSUMER DEVICE.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards