AW 15dBi Yagi WiFi Antenna 2.4GHz N F
- In Stock - Usually Ships In 24 Hours
WiFi Yagi antenna. Long-range, directional antenna for indoor and outdoor installations. Great for covering long, narrow areas such as hallways. Great for sending a wifi signal from one building to another. Made in the USA.
About WiFi Yagi Antenna
Boost the signal to & from your data card, router or Access Point with this WiFi Yagi antenna. Antenna is directional and will focus all it's gain in one direction. Perfect for sending your WiFi signal across your home, office or building to building. Send and receive signals up to 3 miles away.
This WiFi Yagi Antenna features 14 elements instead of the single element that comes with other WiFi Yagis. It has a tuned precision stamped full length radiator and is 3 to 4 times more signal than other waveguide "cantennas". This antenna is lighweight and comes with U-Bolt mounting hardware for easy installation to a post, TV antenna pole, balcony railings or pipe. It is easy to aim and lock into local area wireless network signals. It comes with a 10 inch cable with an N Female connector.
- Ideal for home and office installations.
- Compatible with all 802.11b/g 11/54/125 Mbps WiFi
- Easy To Install
- Connects To Data Cards, Routers, Access Points (adapter may be required)
- Speeds Up Wireless LAN Connections
- Extends Wireless LAN from building to building
- Find a signal from far away
Directly connects to Ultra Low-Loss cable terminated with N-type connectors, like our Wilson 400. We carry the cables and adapters you need to finish your installation. Match cable connectors to the device you are attaching this antenna to. Common connector types for wireless LAN products like data cards, routers and Access Points are usually Reverse Polarity (RP) like RP-SMA, RP-TNC. Check your product's user manual or specifications.
This antenna includes U-Bolt mounting brackets for pole mounting.
- Frequency Range - 2390-2490MHz (2.39-2.49GHz)
- Gain - 14.3dBi TruGain Certified
- VSWR - 1.2:1 @ 2.45GHz<br />2:1 @ band edges
- Beamwidth, -3dB point Azimuth, Elevation - 31 and 31 degrees
- Cable Length, Type - 10" RG-58 Dual Shield (LMR195 Equiv)
- Connector - N-type Female, Nickel Plated
- Mounting - 1" to 1-1/2" vertical mast
- Wind Rating - 90 MPH
- Dimensions - 17.5" long. 3" diameter
- Weight - 12 oz.