AdvanceTec Pro Install Car Kit AT6548A
- * Usually Ships In 2-4 Weeks. Contact Us For More Info.
AdvanceTec Junction Box, Mic, PTT Remote. Requires AdvanceTec Phone Specific Cradle (Not Included.) AT6548A
*SHIPPING NOTE - 2-4 WEEKS - AdvanceTec Products Not In Stock Are Custom Assembled and Can Take Up To 4 Weeks To Ship. Contact Us With Any Questions.
AdvanceTec Pro Install Hands Free Car Kit HFAT6548A
The AdvanceTec Pro Install Cellular Hands Free solution was designed to provide safer cellular use while driving and is designed to be a high quality vehicular communication system. Works with certain AdvanceTec Cradles (Not Included)
AdvanceTec Pro Install Package Includes:
- Part # HFAT6548A
- Junction Box
- Visor Microphone
- PTT Control
- DC power wiring
- Integrated Speaker/Control Box
- Visor Microphone
- Handset Cradle
- PTT Remote Control Button
- Full Duplex Communication
- External Antenna Connector for Improved Signal Reception (Cradle Option)
- Easy and Efficient Installation
- Optional Privacy Handset
Requires AdvanceTec Phone Specific Cradle (Not Included.)
*SHIPPING NOTE - 2-4 WEEKS: Please note that AdvanceTec products not in stock can take 2-4 Weeks to Ship. Many items are custom assembled when ordered. Once we receive your order, we will contact you with an estimate of shipping date. Please feel free to Contact Us with any availability questions.
Push To Talk Control
- The AdvanceTec Pro Install Hands Free Car Kits come with a remote PTT Control button enabling you to have PTT access conveniently located where you want it.
- Improve cellular reception by adding an external antenna. AdvanceTec phone cradles have inductive couplers with external antenna connector (Mini-UHF Female). This allows you to mount an antenna on the outside of your vehicle and attach it to the cradle.
Stereo / Radio Mute
- The AdvanceTec Car Kit supports an “Entertainment Mute” function when connected to a car stereo system that provides for external muting. This function is compatible with systems that mute the audio output when the control line is connected to ground.