Wilson Mobile Wireless Amplifier with Cradle Kit
The Wilson Mobile amplifier with Cradle includes the Wilson Cell Phone Cradle Plus with built in antenna.
The Wilson Cell Phone Cradle Plus is a versatile car cradle with a built-in antenna. Using the cradle not only extends cellular range and provides better coverage, but it allows drivers to keep both hands on the wheel when using their cell phones, greatly increasing safety. This kit supports simultaneous use of multiple cellular devices.
Signal Booster with Cradle Package includes:
- Wilson Mobile Wireless 3 Watt Amplifier
- 12" Dual Band Outside Antenna (Wilson 301103)
- Wilson Phone Cradle with Built In Antenna
- Low Profile Antenna (Use Low Profile Antenna or Cradle)
- Cigarette lighter power supply (AC Power sold seperately)
About the Wilson Mobile 3 Watt Signal Booster
This Wilson Mobile Wireless amplifier features the benefit of an external antenna and 3 watt amplifier without a physical connection to your phone. It even allows multiple phones to be used simultaneously. Features Allows multiple phones and data cards to be used simultaneously Supports CDMA, TDMA, GSM and AMPS, in addition to 1x and 3x data protocols such as HSDPA, EVDO and EDGE Up to 3 watts maximum output power Power control logic ensures maximum output power is within cellular standards Requires no physical connection to cell phone or data card Provides high signal-to-noise ratio protects cell sites from harmful interference. The cellular signal is received by the outside antenna from the cell site. It is then amplified and repeated to your cell phone from the inside antenna.
Cars, Trucks, RVs, Home, Office
- Takes outside signal, amplifies it and rebroadcasts inside
- Reduce Dropped Calls
- Increase Service Area
- Works with Cell Phones and Cellular Data Cards
- Works with most US & Canada providers (AT&T, Alltel, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, etc.)
Portable Signal Booster - Home or Office
Add an Optional 6 volt AC power supply (below) and use this Wilson Amplifier at your desk in your home or office. Just place the outside antenna outside a window and get at least 6 ft of separation between the 2 antennas.
Outside Antenna Options
This amplifier requires and inside and outside antenna. Do not use a Glass Mount antenna as the metal of the vehicle helps block the signal between the inside and outside antenna reducing the chance of oscillation.
Wilson Mobile Cell Phone Repeater Specifications:
- Frequency 824-894 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz
- Gain 50db / 50db
- Max RF Up/Down +35 dBm / +10 dBm
- Noise Figure Typical 3 dB nominal Isolation
- Uplink/Downlink more than 90 dB
- Power Requirements 12 V, .5-1.5 (subject to Uplink power)
- Connectors FME-Male 50 Ohms
- Dimensions 4.5 x 3.5 x 1.25 (inch) or 11.43 x 8.9 x 3.2 (cm)
- Weight 1.5 lbs or 0.7 kg
|Frequency Range||824-894 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz|
|Gain||40 db / 45 db|
|Antenna Category||Amplifier Kits|
|Accessory Type||Signal Improvement|