Wilson SignalBoost DT Cellular Signal Amplifier
A complete low-cost solution is now available for smaller areas inside your home, office or any indoor location where you need a stronger cellular signal.
View and Print PDF version of installation guide: PDF Version of Installation Guide
- Wilson SIGNALBOOST DT Cellular Signal Amplifier
- Outdoor / Window Directional 5 dB Antenna
- Inside Desktop Directional Antenna w/5ft Cable
- Two lengths RG6 Cable, 20' and 30' for outside antenna. Lengths can be combined for a total of 50'.
- All Mounting Hardware
- AC Power Supply
NOTE: This system requires good signal (at least 3 bars) outside building where ever the external antenna is placed. If, outside the building, your signal is very weak (less than 3 bars) or non existent, the SignalBoost DT will probably not be effective. Consider the Wilson DirectConnect cellular power booster instead.
Wilson SignalBoost DT
The Wilson SignalBoost DT Desktop system works in any inside location where improved cellular signal is needed: homes, offices, buildings. It greatly reduces disconnects and drop-outs and can be used with multiple cell phones and data cards simultaneously.
The SignalBoost DT is designed to give the best results when used in a small area such as a desk or workspace. It significanty improves your cell phone's overall performance by minimizing dropped calls, increasing signal strength and data rates and by letting you enjoy clearer reception. The DT supports multiple cell phone and cellular data cards simultaneously and works with all major North American cell phone carriers. The DT covers Cellular (824-894MHz) and PCS (1850-1990MHz) carrier frequency bands. You'll experience fewer dropped calls, faster data rates adn clearer reception.
The SignalBoost DT is a complete package with everything you need is in the box. It features wireless operation with no connection to cell phone or data card and power control logic that ensures maximum output power is within cellular standards. The Wilson SignalBoost DT Amplifier is Dual Band and works on all generations of CDMA, TDMA and GSM and is FCC and IC type accepted.
How Does The Wilson SignalBoost Cellular Repeater Work?
The SignalBoost DT works with two antennas (included). The Inside Directional Desktop Antenna communicates with your cell phone or laptop data card, and the Outside Panel Directional Antenna communicates with the cell tower. The Outside directional antenna is designed for installation outside on a wall or a pole, or inside on a window or wall, depending on your preferred configuration. The antenna receives the outside signal and sends it through the coax cable to the SignalBoost DT, where it is amplified and retransmitted much more strongly through the Inside Directional Desktop Antenna into the room.
When the Inside antenna picks up a signal from your cell phone or data card, the amplifier boosts that signal and transmits it through the cable to outside antenna and back to the cell site.
The better the outside signal, the more coverage from the inside antenna.
The Wilson SignalBoost DT adjustable gain controls lets you control the power. In most cases you will select the maximum gain for the amplifer to get the most coverage area inside your room. However, in cases where the maximum power creates oscillaton because the inside and outside antennas are too close together, you can reduce the gain of the amplifer to eliminate oscillation.
How Large An Improved Cellular Signal Coverage Area?
The Wilson SignalBoost DT was scaled for smaller areas such as around the desk in an office. With a very good outside signal, improved cellular coverage may be found in several rooms closest to the desktop antenna. For larger areas, consider one of our more powerful building cellular repeater systems.
Wilson SignalBoost DT Benefits
- Amplifies signals to and from cell site
- Greatly reduces disconnects and drop-outs
- Adjustable Gain - 30-50db 800MHz and 35-55db 1900MHz
- Works on all generations of CDMA, TDMA and GSM For 800 MHz Cellular and 1900 MHz PCS bands
- Supports multiple phones/data cards
- Significantly improves voice and data signal quality
- Increases data communication rates needed for 3G technologies
- Attractive, sleek design
- Automatic oscillation/overload protection
- Extends cell phone battery life
- Easy to install and use, and it's affordable
- Up to 10 times more powerful than your cell phone
- FCC and IC type accepted
- Frequency: 824-894 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz
- Max Gain: 55 dB 1900MHz / 50db 800MHz
- Linear Output Power: 2500 Milliwatts
- Max RF (downlink): +9.5 dBm
- Noise Figure: 3.5 dB nominal
- Flatness: ±5 dB
- Isolation: > 90 dB
- Power Requirements: 120-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W
- Connectors: SMA Female / F-Female
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 4.2 x 1.5 (inches) 15.7 x 10.7 x 3.8 (cm)
- Weight: 0.64 lbs / 0.29 kg
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Frequency Range||824-894 MHz &1850-1990 MHz|
|Gain||50 dB / 50 dB|
|Antenna Category||Amplifier Kits|
|Accessory Type||Signal Improvement|