Wilson SignalBoost DB Pro In Building Cellular Repeater System
The Wilson SignalBoost DB Pro DualBand cellular repeater greatly improves signal strength for any cellular device inside a building on most networks. It does not require any physical connection to your phone allowing you to walk around freely during a call. It even allows multiple cell phones and/or Data Cards to be used simultaneously.
The gain on the SignalBoost DB Pro is adjustable in 5db increments up to 62db for 800MHz and 65db for 1900MHz. Being able to adjust the amplifier gain makes installation easier in situations where there might be a challenge getting enough separation between the inside and outside antenna.
Directional Antenna Usage
Using the directional antenna included in this kit will improve the coverage area inside. This directional antenna focuses a higher gain towards your provider's tower.
Important Note: The down side of using a directional antenna is that it focuses towards one direction. If you are trying to improve the signal for multiple service providers and their towers are in opposite directions, the coverage of one service provider may be weaker. If this is the case, we would recommend the omni directional antenna
SignalBoost DB Pro Kit Includes:
- Wilson SignalBoost DB Pro Amplifier (801262)
- 6 volt AC/DC Power Supply
- Instruction Manual
- Wilson Directional Wedge Antenna with mounting hardware (304475)
- Wilson Dual Band 75 ohm Panel Antenna (301155)
- RG-6 Quad Shield Coax Cable:
- 1 ea. - 20’
- 1 ea. - 30’
- 1 ea. - 50’
- 1 barrel connectors F-female to F-female to combine lengths.
Optional Wilson Lightning Surge Protector AM859992 recommended.
Cellular Amplifier for use in Homes, Fire Stations, Command Posts, Offices and Other Buildings.
Cell phones and cellular data cards in that area then communicate with the improved signal. When a cell phone or cellular device transmits, the signal is received by the inside antenna, amplified by the amplifier and broadcast back to the cell tower through the outside antenna.
Requires at least 50 feet of separation between Inside and Outside Antenna Requires fairly good signal outside (2-3 bars min.). The better the outside signal, the more cellular coverage inside the building. See below for estimating improved coverage area. All components are interconnected using standard TV cable (RG-6) which is easily available and often found pre-installed, simplifying cable runs.
Wilson Panel Antenna
The Wilson Panel antenna is typically used as an indoor antenna and is wall mounted but can be ceiling mounted on higher ceilings (10ft or higher). They work well across longer, more narrow areas. Since they typically reach further, they are the prefered inside antenna. The Panel antenna radiates 70 degrees for a more focused beam to reach longer distances. More Panel Antenna Information
Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna
Wilson Wide Band Directional Antenna covers 700-2500MHz frequencies. It is directional and performs best when pointed toward your cellular providers tower. If you are trying to boost the signal from one service provider tower, this is the preferred antenna. If you trying to cover multiple service providers and their towers are in different locations, consider the Building Mount Omni Directional Antenna. More Wilson Wide Band Antenna Information
ABOUT BUILDING CELLULAR SIGNAL BOOSTERS
The Wilson DB Pro In Building Cellular Amplifier Repeater is a small, bi-directional amp that deliver service levels consistent with what would be expected in areas of high cell network coverage. They amplify a weak or shadowed cellular signal and repeat it in an in-building application. When using a Wilson amplifier in conjunction with Wilson antennas, the outside antenna will collect the cell tower signal and send it through the cable to the amplifier. The signal is then amplified and broadcast from the inside antenna to the surrounding area.
Wilson DB Pro Cellular Amplifier Features:
- Has up to 20 times more power than your cell phone or laptop data card
- Significantly improves voice and data signal quality
- Improves data communication rates needed for 3G technologies
- Uses commonly installed and available 75 ohm RG-6 Cable
- Wireless operation. No physical connection to your phone is required.
- Adjustable Gain: 65db Gain For 1900 MHz and 62db Gain for 800 MHz
- Works on all generations of CDMA, TDMA AND GSM Including AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, etc. (Not for Nextel iDen Networks. See iDen Cellular Repeaters)
- Automatic gain adjusting to prevent oscillation
- Gain Indicator lights
- Automatic shutdown on overload
- Cell site friendly design
- FCC and Industry Canada type accepted
Wilson DB Pro Cellular Amplifier / Repeater Specifications
- Frequency 824-894 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz
- Adjustable Gain - Up to 62 dB @ 800 MHz / 65 dB @ 1900 MHz
- Flatness +- 5 dB
- Max Output Power 2.5 Watts
- Max RF (Up/Down) + 34 dBm / + 15.7 dBm
- Noise Figure (typical) 3.5dB nominal
- Isolation > 90 dB
- Power Requirements 120 - 240V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W
- Connectors F-Female
- Dimensions 6.2 x 4.2x 1.5 (inches) 15.7 x 10.7 x 3.8 (cm)
- Weight .64 lbs / 0.29 kg
Wilson 75 Ohm Wide Band Directional Antenna Specifications
- Frequency Rang: 700-2500 MHz
- Horizontal Beam width: 70° to 90°
- Vertical Beam width: 85° to 110°
- F/B ratio: >20 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 75 ohms
- Polarization: Vertical
- Maximum Power: 100 watts
- Connector: F Female
- Dimension: 11.42” x 8.27” x 2.56” In / 290 x 210 x 65 mm
- Weight: 3.31 lbs / 1.5 Kg
- Temperature Range: -40° to 158° F / -40° to 70° centigrade
- Rated Wind Velocity: 134 MPH / 60 m/s
- Lightning Protection: DC grounded
- Part #: 304475
75 Ohm Panel Antenna Specifications
- Frequency Ranges:
- 700 - 800mHz ... Gain: 5.2dbi
- 824-894MHz ... Gain: 4.4dbi
- 880-960MHz ... Gain: 4.2dbi
- 1710-1880MHz ... Gain: 10.0dbi
- 1850-1990MHz ... Gain: 10.6dbi
- 2110-2170MHz ... Gain: 8.2dbi
- Nominal Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Beamwidth in Hor. Plane: 70°
- Beamwidth in Ver. Plane: 50° / 45°
- F/B: >=20 db
- Polarization: Vertical
- VSWR: <= 1.5:1
- Ground Plane: Built in Ground Plane
- Dimensions: 8.27 x 7.09 x 1.73in or 21 x 18 x 4.39cm
- Weight: 1.32 lbs or .6 kg
- Cable Length: 6 in.
- Connector: F Female
- Part #: 301155
Wilson SignalBoost DB Pro Cellular Amplifier, Directional Antenna, Panel Antenna, Cable Kit. Using a directional antenna will improve the coverage area inside. Use when trying to get the best signal from a specific tower direction. Kit Includes: Amplifier, Inside Antenna, Outside Directional Antenna and 3 RG-6 Quad Shield Coax Cables (20', 30', 50').
|Connector Type||F Female|
|Frequency Range||824-894 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz|
|Gain||62db 800MHz / 65db 1900MHz|
|Accessory Type||Cell Signal Boosters|