Wilson AG Pro Installer cellular signal booster designed for professional installation in large buildings.
Reduce dead zones to stop dropped calls, speed data rates and improve cellular performance indoors
The AG Pro Installer (801285) from Wilson Electronics is a wireless dual-band booster that provides a strong cellular signal for a large coverage area inside a building.
Adjustable Gain for Uplink & Downlink
The adjustable gain controls on this booster allow the installer to set separately the uplink (device-to-tower) gain and downlink (tower-to-device) gain on both the 800 MHz and the 1900 MHz spectrum bands. This allows the installer to optimize the booster’s gain to match the requirements of the building in which it is installed, and simplifies installation by making antenna placement less critical.
The AG Pro Installer delivers up to 75dB gain, Wilson’s highest gain signal booster, to provide coverage for large buildings suffering from weak, unreliable signal. This device supports multiple simultaneous connections and works with all cellular devices operating on all North American 800 and 1900 MHz networks (Except Nextel / iDen networks).
Cell Site Protection Technologies
Like all Wilson signal boosters, the AG Pro Installer features cell site protection technologies refined over more than a decade of research and development. Unlike other signal boosters that cover only a single wireless spectrum band and cost thousands of dollars more, the AG Pro Installer delivers dual-band performance, high gain, and high value.
- Adjustable Uplink and Downlink Gain
- Reduces Dropped Connections
- Provides strong, reliable signal
- Faster and cleaner data transfers on 2G and 3G Networks
- Compatible with all North American cellular networks (Except Nextel / iDen Networks)
- Extends cellular device battery life
- FCC Type Accepted
Please read the installation guide: Wilson AG Pro 75 & AG Pro Installer Install Guide
- Antenna Cable Connectors: N female
- Antenna Impedance: 50 ohms
- Frequency: 824-894 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz
- Passband Gain (nominal): 70 dB at 800 MHz & 75 dB at 1900 MHz
- Power output for single cell phone (uplink) 30.8 dBm
- Power output for single received channel (downlink) 800MHz: 26.0 dBm / 1900MHz: 25.2 dBm
- Noise Figure (typical): 3.5 dB nominal
- Isolation: >90 dB
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 4.2 x 1.5 inch (14.0 x 10.8 x 3.9 cm)
- Weight: 1.27 lbs (0.544 kg)
- Power Requirements: 110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
As low as: $860.20
|Connector Type||N Female|
|Frequency Range||800MHz / 1900MHz|
|Gain||Up To 75db|
|Accessory Type||Signal Improvement|