The Wilson AG Pro 75 and AG Pro Installer are cellular signal boosters that are Dual-band (800MHz and 1900MHz), installer-friendly booster designed to provide a strong cellular signal inside a building. Wilson AG Pro 75 amplifier delivers a maximum gain of 75dB at 1900 MHz and 70dB at 800 MHz. The product includes Wilson’s patented oscillation and cell site overload protection, and proximity detection technologies to prevent interference on the cellular network. It works with all cellular devices on all North American service provider networks (except Nextel/iDEN - Nextel iDEN Systems).
Wilson AG Pro 75 Signal Booster VS. Wilson AG Pro Installer Signal Booster
The AG Pro 75 has adjustable gain for each frequency. The AG Pro Installer adds the ability to adjust both Uplink and Downlink gains for each frequency separately.
Use this form to create a full building cellular repeater system.
A complete system requires:
- Wilson AG Pro 75 or AG Pro Installer Amplifier
- Outside Antenna (Cover 800MHz & 1900MHz bands)
- Cable from amplifier to Outside Antenna
- Inside Antenna(s)
- Cable from amplifier to Inside Antenna(s)
- Splitter(s) if using more than 1 Inside Antenna
- Optional Lightning Surge protector w/2ft patch cable
Optional Wilson Lightning Surge Protector AM859902 recommended (not included).
Calculating Coverage Area
The right setup depends on many factors. We can help you estimate improved cellular coverage area using our different cell phone repeaters inside a building with a few key pieces of information such as:
- Received Signal Strength
- Frequency Service Provider is using in area
- Length of cable required
Please read the installation guide: Wilson AG Pro 75 & AG Pro Installer Install Guide
Wilson 400 cable is recommended for repeater type system as it is a very low loss cable. RG-58 cable will work fine for shorter runs (less than 30 feet recommended).
Connectors: Match connectors with antenna selected. Most building antennas come with N Female connectors. Wilson 400 cable comes with N Male connectors. The Wilson AG Pro 75 amplifier comes with N Female connectors.
Splitters & Taps
The amplified signal to the inside of the building can be split among several antennas using a Splitter. Note that splitting the signal between antennas will reduce the coverage of each antenna. For example, if an installation is getting 100ft of coverage with one antenna and another antenna is added, it can be estimated that there will be about half the coverage (50ft) from each of the 2 antennas. Multiple inside antennas are usually used in building where rooms are separated by metal or rock walls.
A Tap is a splitter that sends unequal amounts of signal to multiple antennas.
More Information on Splitters and Taps
About the Wilson AG Pro 75
The AG Pro 75 has adjustable gain control for optimal gain at almost any location. It is a Bidirectional amplifier that boosts cellular signal to and from the cell site. The amplifier is configurable with a variety of Wilson cellular antennas to fit virtually any building installation.
AG Pro 75 Booster Benefits
- Boosts both incoming and outgoing cellular signals
- Significantly extends connection range for cell phone and cellular data cards
- Greatly reduces dropped calls
- Strong, reliable signal even in weak signal areas
- Faster data transfers (2G & 3G networks)
- Compatible with all North American cellular networks (except Nextel/iDEN)
- Model Number: 801280
- Antenna Connectors: N female connectors
- Antenna Impedance: 50 ohms
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 4.2 x 1.5 inch (14.0 x 10.8 x 3.9 cm)
- Weight: 0.48 lbs (0.22 kg)
- Frequency 824-894 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz
- Passband Gain (nominal): 70 dB at 800 MHz & 75 dB at 1900 MHz
- Power output (uplink)
- - Power output for single cell phone (uplink): 30.8 dBm / 30.5 dBm
- - Power output for single received channel (downlink): 26.0 dBm / 25.2 dBm
- Noise Figure (typical): 3.5 dB nominal Isolation >90 dB
- Power Requirements (using supplied adapter): 110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W
|Antenna Category||Amplifier Kits|
|Accessory Type||Signal Improvement|