- Building Systems
- Mobile Systems
- HotSpot · Router · Modem
- Phone Accessories
• weBoost 4G-X Extended Mobile Booster PLUS Marine Antenna
• Boost Voice Calls, 3G & 4G Internet Signals
• Also Includes Marine Antenna Mount and 20ft Cable
• Powerful weBoost 4G-X Extended Booster System - PLUS - Wilson 4G Marine Antenna with Mount, 20' Cable
• Complete Marine Kit - Amplifier, Antenna, Mount, Cable, CLA Power Supply
• Improve cellular voice and 4G & 4G Internet for most US carriers (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc. - except WiMax/Clearwire)
• Works With Cell Phones, Smart Phones, iPhones and Data Devices like Mobile Hotspots, MiFis, Wireless Modems and USB Wireless Adapters
• From weBoost - The Leader In Cell Signal Booster Systems.
This Marine kit includes the weBoost 4G-X (X for Extended Range) Mobile System (470510). It is the most advanced, most powerful vehicle signal booster ever made available in North America. It features the maximum FCC-allowed gain plus maximum allowed uplink/downlink power output. With more than three times the uplink power of similar boosters, the Drive 4G-X (X for Xtended Range) provides cellular connectivity for everyone in the vehicle. It can offer a signal at a range up to 60% further from the tower than any other vehicle booster available. Boosts voice and data on all U.S. and Canada cellular networks including 4G LTE, while maintaining backward compatibility with 3G and 2G legacy systems. The Drive 4G-X, for your customers who absolutely must maintain a cell connection in their vehicle. More weBoost Drive 4G-x Information.
This kit includes the Wilson Marine 4G Cellular Antenna made specifically for the harsher marine environment. It is an omni-directional antenna with a built-in Chrome-Plated Radial Ground Plane. The Marine 4G Antenna comes with a mount for mounting on flat surfaces. This kit also comes with a 20 ft cable to attach to the signal booster. More Wilson Marine 4G Antenna Information.
This Marine signal booster system covers a small area up to 10 feet from the inside antenna. A weaker signal will cover a smaller area. The actual coverage will be dependent on the signal strength at the outside antenna.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the utilization of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.