Get Expert Advice!
- Help selecting system to use to for your service provider, location, signal frequency and strength.
- Help selecting the best portable cellular improvement for your travels.
- Help improving your cellular data card signal for faster Internet speeds.
Help By Phone, Email or Online
We offer a variety of helpful online information for improving your cell signal. You can also email us with your questions. We also offer phone help if you prefer.
Help Us - Help You
We can better help you if you can supply all or some of the information below.
1. Gather a Little Helpful Information:
- Type of system you're shopping for:
- Vehicle System (Car, Truck, RV, Portable, Permanent installation),
- In Building System (Home, Office, Warehouse, Hanger, Trailer, etc),
- Area Size: How large an area you are trying to improve signal in (vehicle, one room, several rooms, large building, # square feet)?
- Signal Strength Outside: This is important when configuring an In-Building booster system. It helps to know what the current signal strength is Outside the building. (Number of bars is good but getting a Received Signal Strength Reading (in db) is better. Many times you can get a Received Signal Strength Reading from your iPhone, Android Phone or cellular Internet card software. See Calculating Coverage Area.
- Phone or Internet: Are you trying to improve signal for your Cell Phone, Cellular Internet or Both?
- Service Provider & Frequency: What is your phone / Internet Service Provider (AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, etc) and what cellular frequency (800MHz, 1900MHz, 700MHz 4G, 1700/2100, etc) they use in your area.
2. Contact Us
Use our Contact Form for email support. To talk to one of our helpful reps, call us Monday - Friday, 9:30am to 4:30pm CT, toll free at 888-399-4932 within the US or 210-493-0023.
In-Building Systems Help
We can help you set up more complex systems for larger buildings with multiple service providers. We can help you calculate the approximate amount of coverage area you should expect from one of our in-building cellular systems with all or some of the information below.
- Building Dimensions,
- Service Providers & Frequencies,
- Signal Strength Outside (where you would mount an antenna). Signal Strength - # of bars varies from phone to phone. See Calculating Coverage Area,
- Approximate cable lengths required.
Video - Signal Booster Installation
Before starting, you may want to view a video of a typical system installation. You can find it on our web site at: Building Signal Booster Installation
For more complex installations, you can email or fax us drawings or sketches of your building layout with approximate dimensions. Email us at or Fax to 210-493-0023
Use our Contact Form for email support. To talk to one of our helpful reps, call us Monday - Friday, 9:30 am to 4:30 pm CT, toll free at 888-399-4932 within the US or 210-493-0023.