- Building Systems
- Mobile Systems
- M2M 4G Internet
- Phone Accessories
|Special Order - Estimate Shipping In 2 to 4 Weeks|
AdvanceTec Remote Speaker Microphone (RSM) for Casio G'Zone Ravine & Samsung SCH-U640 Convoy. Designed for Push-to-Talk (PTT) Enabled handsets on the Verizon® Network, providing amplified audio in transmission and reception through the remote speaker/microphone.
*SHIPPING NOTE - 2-4 WEEKS - AdvanceTec Products Not In Stock Are Custom Assembled and Can Take Up To 4 Weeks To Ship. Contact Us With Any Questions.
The AdvanceTec Remote Speaker Microphone (RSM) is designed for use with the Casio G’zOne Ravine™ and Samsung Convoy™ Push-to-Talk (PTT) Enabled handsets on the Verizon® Network, providing amplified audio in transmission and reception through the remote speaker/microphone. It includes an independent control module with an internal rechargeable Lithium Ion battery which powers the RSM without any drain on the handset battery.
1. Plug the connector at the end of the coil cord of the speaker/microphone into the corresponding socket on the top corner of the Control Module.
2. Clip the Speaker/Microphone onto the lapel or other convenient place on the users clothing.
3. Clip the Control Module onto the user’s belt.
4. Connect the Control Module to the handset using the coil cord supplied, via the audio socket of the handset and the corresponding audio socket on the Control Module.
Operating the RSM
1.Press the PTT on the side of the Speaker/Microphone and speak towards the speaker/microphone to transmit.
2. Release the PTT button of the speaker/microphone to listen. The audio will be heard from the speaker/microphone.
Charging the Control Module
1. The Control Module has an internal rechargeable Lithium Ion battery which, like the phone, requires regular charging.
2. Before using for the first time, charge the battery in the Control Module for 24 hours.
3. Use the power supply, supplied with your phone to charge the Control Module.
If the connector on the power supply supplied with your phone is not a Micro USB, it will be necessary for you to purchase a conversion connector to convert the connector to a Micro USB connector, or purchase a power supply with a Micro USB connector. This type of conversion connector or power supply with Micro USB connector is readily available from your local phone supply store.
LED indicator of the Control Module
The LED indicator on the Control Module is multi colored.
1. When the Control Module is connected to the power supply and the power supply is plugged into an AC outlet, the LED will light RED.
Works with Casio G'Zone Ravine and Samsung SCH-U640 Convoy.