Motorola V860 Desktop Hands Free Station
The AdvanceCommunicator™ operates with Motorola v860 Barrage phones by converting these handsets into a convenient stand-alone Base Station/Desktop Speakerphone. The AdvanceCommunicator™ provides benefits for personal use, transportation companies, and healthcare services industries. Users can talk through a built-in speaker & microphone or pick up the attached privacy handset.
A built-in rapid charging facility ensures the Motorola Barrage is ready for use when removed from the cradle.
- Hands-free / Handset Operation in Cellular Mode
- Hands-free / Handset Operation in Dispatch Mode
- Rapid Battery Charging
- Recording Facility for Dispatch and Cellular calls
*SHIPPING NOTE - 2-4 WEEKS: Please note that AdvanceTec products not in stock can take 2-4 Weeks to Ship. Many items are custom assembled when ordered. Once we receive your order, we will contact you with an estimate of shipping date. Please feel free to Contact Us with any availability questions.
The AdvanceCommunicator call recording feature allows the recording of cellular and Push To Talk (PTT ) calls (private and group calls), by connecting a recording device to the 3.5mm recording jack located on the back of the AdvanceCommunicator™ base, just below the power socket.
Using the recording jack will allow you:
- To record incoming and outgoing private and group calls
- To record only incoming phone calls (only the person on the other side of the line).
- External Recording Device
- 3.5mm Stereo Plug
- 2-wire Analog Cable
- Dimensions: One unit: 7.5x6.0x6.0 inch
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- Power: 110AC to 12VDC (800mA), 2.5mm Barrel Plug, Center Positive
- PC/Data Application: DB15 for connection to RS232 PC connector. IBM PC compatible computer with a free serial (COM) port. Windows 98/NT/2000/XP
- Regulatory approvals: FCC CE
Note: The Motorola V860 AdvanceCommunicator model does not have external antenna use option as other models.
|HF Connection Type||No|
|Accessory Type||Headsets - Hands Free|