- Building Systems
- Mobile Systems
- M2M 4G Internet
- Phone Accessories
• weBoost 4G-M Mobile Booster PLUS Trucker Antenna
• Includes 3 Way Mount for poles such as Truck Mirrors
• Boost Voice Calls, 3G & 4G Internet Signals
• Powerful weBoost 4G Mobile System - PLUS - 36" Trucker Mirror/Pole Antenna & 3 Way Mount
• For RVs, Large Semi Trucks, Trailers
• Improve cellular voice and 3G & 4G Internet for most US carriers (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc. - except WiMax/Clearwire)
• Works With Cell Phones, Smart Phones, iPhones and Data Devices like Mobile Hotspots, MiFis, Wireless Modems and USB Wireless Adapters
• Compatible with conventional 2G & 3G cellular voice and data networks, as well as 4G LTE data
• From weBoost - The Leader In Cell Signal Booster Systems.
The ideal signal booster solution for Large Semi Trucks, 18 Wheelers and Trailers.
This kit includes the weBoost 4G-M Mobile Signal Booster System (470108) and adds the 36" trucker mirror/pole mount antenna with 3 way mount. It is Wilson's most powerful 4G vehicle system and improves voice and data (3G & 4G) signals for all cellular service carriers in North America. The system includes the 4G amplifier, low profile antenna for the inside of your truck, DC power supply and a 4" magnetic mount antennam, plus adds the 36" trucker antenna and 3 way mount. This trucker Antenna has been the standard for mirror mounted cellular antennas used on larger semi trucks. The Wilson name and Trucker antenna is recognized by most professional truck drivers. It is 36 inches tall and comes with 12 ft of coax cable and a clamp on mount.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.