The AdvanceCommunicator™ operates with Kyocer DuraMax E4255 and DuraXT phone by converting the handset into a convenient stand-alone Base Station/Desktop Speakerphone . It converts the Kyocera DuraMax into a convenient stand-alone desktop base station handset. It features built-in rapid charger system that ensures that the docked phone is ready for use when removed from the docking cradle. Incoming and outgoing dispatch or phone communications can be recorded onto an external recording device or computer via the 3.5mm socket on the back of the unit.
The AdvanceCommunicator™ provides benefits to members of various market segments, specifically the Public Sector, Transportation, and Healthcare industries. Users can communicate through a built-in speaker and microphone or an attached privacy handset. A built-in rapid charging facility ensures the phone is ready for use when removed from the cradle.
- Desktop Station for Kyocera DuraMax & DuraXT
- Convenient Desktop Operation
- Hands-free / Handset Operation in Cellular Mode
- Hands-free / Handset Operation in Dispatch Mode
- Rapid Battery Charging
- Recording Facility for Dispatch and Cellular calls
Allows the recording of cellular and PTT calls (private and group calls), by connecting a recording device to the 3.5mm recording jack located on the back of the AdvanceCommunicator™ base, just below the power socket.
Using the recording jack will allow you:
- To record incoming and outgoing private and group calls
- To record only incoming phone calls (only the person on the other side of the line)
Call Recording System Requirements:
- External Recording Device
- 3.5mm Stereo Plug
- 2-wire Analog Cable
* Note: Kyocera DuraMax / DuraXT Station does not have external antenna option or Dispatch Management Software available.
- Dimensions: 7.5x6.0x6.0 inch
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- Power: 110AC to 12VDC (800mA)
- 2.5mm Barrel Plug
- Center Positive
|HF Connection Type|
|Accessory Type||Headsets - Hands Free|