WiFi Yagi Antenna
Indoor/outdoor tripod mount Yagi directional antenna. This is not a standard cantenna. It is a Yagi cantenna with 14 elements instead of the usual single element. A compact, high power precisely tuned with its precision stamped full length radiator. Extremely lightweight, attached 36" low loss LMR-195 cable with RP-SMA-type male connector and mounting kit. The enclosure is clear so you can see the technical beauty of Yagi & Uda's greatest work! Easy to aim and lock into those weak signals, mounts to any tripod typically used for cameras. It transcieves 3 to 4 times(!) more signal than those waveguide cantennas out there while, but it is 6" shorter!
- Ideal for home and office environments
- Compatible with all 802.11b/g/n (2.4Ghz) 11/54/125/+ Mbps WiFi
- Increases the speed of your WiFi connection
- Extends Wireless LAN from building to building
- 3' Integrated Cable with an RP-SMA Male Connector
- Long Range WiFi signal finding
- Mounts to a typical camera tripod, which has a 1/4" mounting bolt.
- Also compatible with pole/wall mount (sold separately)
- Plugs into almost any router with removable antennas (using RP-SMA or an adapter for RP-TNC, N, etc.)
Plugs into almost any wireless router or USB adapter with removable antennas. This antenna includes a free mini-tripod for desktop use.
- Model - Y14T
- Frequency Range - 2390-2490MHz (2.39-2.49GHz)
- Gain - 14.3dBi TruGain Certified
- VSWR - 1.2:1 @ 2.45GHz<br />2:1 @ band edges
- Beamwidth, -3dB point Azimuth, Elevation - 31 and 31 degrees
- Cable Length, Type - 36" RG-58 Dual Shield (LMR195 Equiv)
- Connector - RP-SMA Male, Nickel Plated
- Mounting - 1/4" 20tpi Bolt; Typical Camera Tripod
- Wind Rating - 90 MPH
- Dimensions - 17.5" long. 3" diameter
- Weight - 12 oz.
|Frequency Range||2390-2490 Mhz (2.39-2.49Ghz)|
|Connector Type||RP-SMA Male|