RVs Trailer, Small Areas
RV, Trailer, Mobile Home Cellular Signal Improvement
Improve Cellular Reception In Recreational Vehicles or Trailers
We've been improving cellular reception for RVers for over a decade. We offer Recreational Vehicle cellular antennas and amplifier systems that can be as simple as connecting an antenna directly to your cell phone or data card to covering to improving your wireless signal without being connected to anything.
We Can Help RVers
- Eliminate Dropped or Missed Calls.
- Speed Up Cellular Data Transmission
- Make Calls in Rural Areas
We have helped improve cellular signals for many of our customers who move from place to place in RVs, portable buildings or trailers. Whether on a construction site, at a special event or vacationing, with multiple users or just one we are sure to have the solution for you.
Most Popular Small Area Cellular Signal Boosters
Wilson RV Trucker Cellular Antenna
The included mounting hardware is designed to span roofs with large gaps such as the attics found in most Recreational Vehicles (RV's).
For installation through roofs without an attic, we provide instructions on cutting the 5/8" by 7" threaded rod. The threaded rod is brass and cuts easily.
Antenna extends 17.5 inches above the roof line. And features a spring to reduce impact damage.
Because of it's innovative design the Recreational Vehicle Trucker can be mounted on any surface - Metal, Fiberglass, Wood, Etc.
You can expect excellent performance on RV's, Trucks, Cars, Boats, Homes or almost any other application.
Includes 13.5 feet of RG-58 low loss coax cable and FME Female connector. Antenna whip now has spring base to absorb some impact without breaking. An External Antenna Adapter is requied to connect directly to your phone.Learn More
Wilson Mobile Wireless 3 Watt dual band amplifier kit. Improve cellular signal strength inside your vehicle. Covers up to six feet inside your vehicle. Coverage dependent on outside signal strength and other factors. Includes amplifer, inside antenna, outside antenna, cigarette lighter power cord and user manual.Learn More
Wilson AG SOHO 60 Amplifier with Trucker Antenna Kit - Typically used in RV, Trailers and small buildings, portable buildings. Comes with Amplifier, Inside Low Profile Antenna, Cable and Wilson Trucker Antenna. Use on buildings to capture signal from any direction from multiple service providers towers including AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon and others. Includes SOHO Amplifier, Low Profile Antenna (Inside), Wilson Trucker Antenna (Outside), Cable, Connectors, Power Supply.Learn More
Bundle and Save! Custom built Recreational Vehicle (RV) Cellular Signal Booster system. Dual Band 800MHz/1900MHz range & 2G and 3G data in most areas for most carriers including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc. Pick your antennas, cables and other optional components.
- - Wilson SOHO Signal Booster
- - Inside Antenna and Cable
- - Outside Antenna and Cable
- - Additional cables and accessories if required
"Direct Connect" Cellular Reception Improvement Options
Attach an External Antenna to Your Phone or Data Card
This is the simplest method of signal improvement and it can be a very effective one. Simply mount an antenna outside or on a window of your RV or trailer and run a cable to attach directly to the RF port of your cell phone or data card. This option is used by most RVers and other travelers who travel in areas where the signal is a little weak.
- Very effective
- Least expensive ($30 and up)
- Portable - Home, Office, Vehicle
- Phone must have RF port and an external antenna adapter must be available for it.
To see if we have an external antenna adapter for your phone or data card, select the make and model of your device starting from the menu on the left.
- The perfect cellular antenna for Recreational Vehicles.
- Wilson RV Trucker Antenna transfers all energy from your cellphone to the outside antenna.
- Greatly Reduces Disconnects, Drop Outs and Noise
Works on all cellular phone signals 800 and 1900 MHz. The RV Trucker eliminates all microwave energy radiating into the Head. Increases Your Cellphone's Range on Send & Receive
DirectConnect Power Booster
With just a few bars of signal, an external antenna should be enough to get your calls through or speed your data card. However, if you travel in rural areas where the signal is very weak, adding a Direct Connect power booster will give you the ultimate in cellular signal improvement. If this option doesn't work for you, nothing will.
- Most effective - If this doesn't help, nothing will.
- For areas where signal is very weak or non existent
- Moves cell signal away from head
- Portable - Home, Office, Vehicle
- Phone or Data Card must have RF port and an external antenna adpater must be available for it.
- $210 and up
Portable RV, Car, Truck, Home, Office Options
For a portable cellular amplifier system for your RV, consider the Wilson Wireless Vehicle Amplifiers.
- Short Range Signal Improvement
- No Direct Connection to Device Required
- Improve Signal On Multiple Devices
- Transfer from home to vehicle to office.
The Wilson Wireless Cellular Amplifier features the benefit of an external antenna and 3 watt amplifier without a physical connection to your phone. It even allows multiple phones to be used simultaneously.
Wilson Small Office / Home Office (SOHO) System For RVs
The Wilson Dual Band Small Office / Home Office (SOHO) makes a great cellular amplifier for inside your RV, Mobile Home or Trailer. The SOHO can cover your RV wireless (depending on outside signal strength) and handle up to 5 users simultaneously.
- Dual Band - Covers most cellular networks within the US & Canada (except iDen networks - Mike, Nextel, BoostMobile, etc)
- Improve signal without connecting to phone
- Multiple users
- Must be able to get at least 25ft of separation between inside and outside antenna.
- $490 and Up