WiFi Access Points
Add high-powered WiFi access to your network!
Whether you are building a wired network or even already have a wireless network that doesn't quite cut it, add one of our wireless network access points for greater coverage than ever before!
What are our units used for? Everything!
- You can add more wireless range to your whole network OR just one PC;
- You can expand an existing wireless network by connecting an Ethernet cable OR by relaying the wireless signal;
- You can also simply connect our Access Points to your broadband connection (cable, DSL, T1, etc) to make it a wireless internet connection!
These Access Points are Easy to Set Up
- Connect access point to your computer or network switch using standard Ethernet cables.
- Enter the unit's IP address in your Internet Browser.
- The diagnostic/setup screen will come up and allow you to set up your wireless network.
EnGenius ENH500 5GHz band Access Point / Bridge. High-speed long-range outdoor 802.11n wireless. Operates on 5GHz band. Featuring MIMO antenna design with data rate up to 300Mbps. Avoids interference from 2.4GHz signals to deliver a more stable connection. Power over Ethernet (PoE).Learn More
EnGenius ENH200EXT is a high power long range wireless Access point/bridge. Features External Antenna Port that enables you to add your own antenna (Antenna Required But Not Included). Operates on 2.4GHz band with 500mW power output and up to 150 Mbps maximum wireless date rate.Learn More
EnGenius Wireless N Access Point. Long Range - Extended Coverage, Strong Penetration (multiple floors), Ceiling Mount Design (Blends in to Home, Office, Hotel decoration), 2.4GHz, PoE SupportLearn More
EnGenius ENH202 Wireless-300N Long Range, High Power Outdoor Client Bridge / Access Point. 2.4GHz. Wireless b/g/N. PoE.Learn More